“Worth the Stop!”

Duckworth's Grill & Taphouse
Ranked #2 of 274 Restaurants in Mooresville
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: 46 Craft Beers on tap! * Voted Charlotte's Best Cheesesteak by Charlotte Magazine, 2011 * Won 1st & 3rd at the Carolina Wing Festival for best wings, 2011 * Voted Best Beer by Charlotte Magazine Voter's Choice, 2012
Reviewed 3 April 2014

Although we live in Mooresville, my husband and I had never eaten at Duckworth's. We always noticed how busy they were when we passed the restaurant. It has always been my experience that when you see a big crowd, the food must be good. Well it is! We had salads and wings and they were great. The service was excellent and the server even carded my husband when he ordered a beer. It made my husband's day as he is retirement age. :)

Reviewed 29 March 2014

Menu options sound better than the food is. It's basically a heat-n-eat. Portions are large, but the food is gross. Service is ok and staff is friendly.

Reviewed 22 March 2014

We have a new tradition... Birthday's at Duckworth's! The food was wonderful and the service was even better

1  Thank Angel_Rose116
Reviewed 22 March 2014

Road trip......we recently visited North Carolina & decided to stop at Duckworth's Grill for a quick dinner before heading back home. This restaurant is a cross between a sports bar & a family restaurant- They have a packed menu with a wide variety. Prices: are reasonable. For the beer connoisseurs they have a large selection from which to choose from. Staff is chatty and very friendly. We had the grilled fajitas and they were excellent. We can definitely recommend it.

1  Thank Jo C
Reviewed 21 March 2014

My daughter had the wings and I had the cheese burger and sweet potato fries. Everything was cooked very well. We will definitely be back.

1  Thank Lara J