Clean and comfortable. We had a fridge in our room which is mandatory with my husband being a diabetic. We need it to store his meds in. Came in handy also for keeping cold drinks in the room. Beds were very comfy with lots of pillows. Staff was friendly and hotel was conveniently located to both Atlantic Beach and Beaufort. The ladies in the breakfast area are so very friendly and sweet. A pleasure in the morning. Breakfast was very good with a great variety of bagels, muffins, pastries, eggs, breakfast meat, waffles, fruit, coffee, juices, teas, and hot chocolate. In the afternoon they put out cookies in the lobby and have hot water for teas and cocoas, and coffee available all day. The inground outdoor pool was nice and clean with towels at the front desk, you just have to sign them out. My only complaint is that the ice bucket and coffee pot are in the bathroom. I am not a big fan of putting this type of stuff in the same room as the toilet and will not use it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly renovated Hampton Inn Morehead City is located only a few miles from Atlantic Beach, with amazing views of the Intra-Coastal Waterway. Our hotel offers 119 always clean and comfortable guestrooms, plenty of meeting space for events, a fitness center, outdoor pool, and complimentary breakfast each morning. There are plenty of outdoor activities near our hotel, including golfing, deep sea fishing, sailing, parks and beaches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hampton Inn Morehead City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Morehead City Hotel Morehead City
- Morehead City Hampton Inn