“the best pizza I've ever eaten!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Luigi's Pizza

Luigi's Pizza
Ranked #16 of 121 Restaurants in Morehead City
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Charlotte, North Carolina
“the best pizza I've ever eaten!”
Reviewed 22 October 2013

We ordered a large pepperoni & onions to go & had a 15 minute drive back to our beach house. By the time we took our first bite of pizza, it had easily been 20 mins and it was still incredible. I'm from NY and I have to say that this pizza is the best pizza I've ever eaten. The crust was thin and had a bit or crisp to it but was still chewy. I can't stand when pizza places take the pizza out of the oven early and the cheese isn't quite ready. Theirs was perfect. We will be sure to eat here at least once if not twice during our future beach weeks at Atlantic Beach.

It was a little hard to find...it is tucked away in a shopping plaza that is anchored by Belk department store. To find it, drive right in front of Belk's and it is about 3 doors down past it...nearly in the corner of all the stores. Man, this pizza was SOOO good! This was our first visit and it is our new favorite restaurant in this area. The pizza is better than any I have found in Charlotte, NC. I'll be dreaming about it and waiting until we can get back here next spring/summer!!

• Visited October 2013

Warrenton
“Great pizza”
Reviewed 15 September 2013

We got the pepperoni and sausage. It was great ny style pizza, thin crust, great sauce. We called it in and it was hot and ready when we arrived

Visited September 2013
Ottawa, Canada
“One of the best pizzas we have ever eaten”
Reviewed 8 September 2013

If you looked up pizza in the dictionary I'm certain there would be a picture of Luigi's pizza. This is exactly what pizza should be. The crust, sauce, cheese and ingredients were perfect. The server's made eye contact with everyone that walked in the door. Service was authentic and we got the sense that our business was appreciated. The reviews are so excellent about the pizza itself that we don't need to get into details. Suffice it to say, we will be back again and again. Make sure bust their chops about Italy doing well in the world cup.

• Visited September 2013
Winston Salem, North Carolina
“These pizza's are hugh”
Reviewed 3 September 2013

My wife and I went in to Luigi's and ordered a large pizza. The people eating at the tables around us said, "you've never been here before" and then laughed at us. When we got our pizza we realized what they were talking about. The pizza was hugh, hanging over the plarte all the way around. The pizza was one of the best I've ever eaten.

• Visited August 2013
Nashua, New Hampshire, United States
“best pizza I have had in years”
Reviewed 19 August 2013

This is a great pizza place. The crust is thin and perfectly cooked. It is not dripping grease. There is a good cheese sauce ratio and the topping are not stingy.
This place is Fast Friendly and Affordable