“Great Sunday night deals! Fine restaurant..”
Review of Red Fish Grill

Red Fish Grill
Ranked #2 of 122 Restaurants in Morehead City
Price range: US$6 - US$24
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Kids, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Bar Scene, View, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Morehead City, North Carolina
“Great Sunday night deals! Fine restaurant..”
Reviewed 22 December 2012

My wife and I have been there for the last couple of Sunday nights for their couple special ($29.95) for two appetizers, 2 entrees. The food is great. The pork chop is as good as I have ever had, but then everything we ordered was good. Nice wine portions, and well poured drinks! This has become our new favorite in Morehead. Staff does a good job, but perhaps a little on the cool side; not enough to hurt my rating.

• Visited December 2012
2 Thank Bowie M

Ridgeland SC
“Good food, aloof staff”
Reviewed 10 November 2012

The food was all good, but the staff could have cared less about the diners. They didn't spend any time talking to us, making recommendations about what to eat or even checking to see if we needed refills on drinks. We were not asked if our food was satisfactory. The hostess did come talk to us after we had finished our meal but the waitress was cold and very unfriendly.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank Suzanne Y
jengirl000
“great food, great view on the patio!”
Reviewed 17 October 2012

Myoth's was a good surprise, wasn't sure what to expect from the Greek menu. I tried the fish tacos and they were excellent. We also tried the calamari, which was average but the serving size was very big. Prices were fair, service was good. The patio was perfect and had great scenery. Nice place to have dinner and watch some of the boats come in and out.

3 Thank jengirl000
Greenville, North Carolina, United States
“Wow! What an unexpected gem!”
Reviewed 16 October 2012

I just wasn't sure what it would be like, this greek restaurant in the middle of the waterfront town of Morehead. Boy was I pleasantly surprised! It's AUTHENTIC food, with the best hummus I have eaten in a long time. And, the tzatziki (sp?) dressing for the gyro sandwiches is soooooo awesome! That was a Thursday night. Oh, and the service was super friendly and accommodating, which is always important to us.

Then, I was a vendor at Seafood Festival the next day. Mythos set up a tent in their parking lot to sell gyros and beer. I ordered a shrimp gyro, not really sure if I would like it.

O!
M!
G!

The chef was a real greek dude who was friendly and warm and the shrimp were fresh and piled hi. I watched him cook it right then and there... none of this business of keeping cooked food "warm" under a lamp like other gyro vendors at the festival. And the dressing was again awesome.

I WILL go back to Mythos Waterfront Grill!!!!

5 Thank JuJu W
“Great pace!”
Reviewed 12 October 2012

The wife and I went there this evening for dinner. We had the Thursday special for 2. She had the chicken marsala and I had grilled flounder. Each entree came with a salad and your choice of appetizer or dessert. We chose desert. My flounder was grilled to perfection...my entree came with real mashed potatoes and grilled zucchini...excellent meal. The wife said her entree was pretty good too. She had way more food than she could eat. For desert, we had the raspberry cheesecake...awesome! The meal, minus drinks and tip was averaged out to about 15 bucks per person. This place has a full bar and is on the waterfront, so the view is very nice! If you cometo Morehead City, and don't eat at this restaurant, you're doing yourself a great disservice. Oh yeah, our waitress was excellent...the entire staff were extremely nice!

3 Thank Keith R