“Constantly Excellent!”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 2 July 2014

We took friends with us to Red Fish last night and they were impressed. One had the rib eye steak Pittsburgh, another the mixed seafood grill. I had grilled mahai and my wife shrimp and grits. Our friends raved about their new find and they also live in Morehead City. My fish was grilled perfectly; my wife could not finish her large serving and brought it home for another meal. The wine was perfect and reasonably priced, and our friends said their beer was very cold. Great service as always.

2  Thank Bowie M

Reviewed 1 July 2014 via mobile

We were on the bar side so that is all I can review but it was a really nice find on the water. Very fresh feeling with great service. The food was delicious. I had the chicken parmesan and my wife had the flounder sandwich. They were both huge portions! We will be back next time we are down that way for sure.

1  Thank BigDinNC
Reviewed 29 June 2014 via mobile

We tried The Red Fish Grill on a recent trip to Atlantic Beach and everyone in our group (including our kids) Loved their meal! We were promptly seated and had good service. Loved the grouper! We then enjoyed a nice walk along the water front checking out the fishing boats and listening to a live band playing in the area. Very nice evening!

2  Thank Troy G
Reviewed 24 June 2014 via mobile

After walking around the Morehead waterfront we came across the Red Fish Grill an gave it a try. The place was busy on a Monday night. Our waitress was perfect an made Awsome recommendations. We started with the crab dip, yummy. I had stuffed flounder which I would most definitely order again. My husband had the Islander an sister had mixed grill, both also Awsome. Well worth the price an great service.

Reviewed 11 June 2014

A little pricey. Outside seating has a view of parking lot. Not really a place to go for the view, but good place for decent food. Food and service was excellent.