“Very Good”

Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Roswell, Georgia, United States
“Very Good”
Reviewed 16 July 2014

The food was very tasty. The server was overwhelmed when a party of 13 showed up right after my wife and I were seated. It wasn't her fault and none of the other wait staff seemed to notice or give her a hand.

Visited July 2014

Gahanna
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic”
Reviewed 10 July 2014 via mobile

Wonderful experience. Best meal of the week. Great service and even better food. Regular menu items were a hit and the specials of shrimp and lobster linguine and grilled grouper were both delicious. Will definitely be back.

1 Thank NC3Pete
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wonderful!”
Reviewed 10 July 2014

You get what you pay for. Hands down the best seafood I've ever had and I've had alot over the years!

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank thandhh
Morehead City, North Carolina
“Constantly Excellent!”
Reviewed 2 July 2014

We took friends with us to Red Fish last night and they were impressed. One had the rib eye steak Pittsburgh, another the mixed seafood grill. I had grilled mahai and my wife shrimp and grits. Our friends raved about their new find and they also live in Morehead City. My fish was grilled perfectly; my wife could not finish her large serving and brought it home for another meal. The wine was perfect and reasonably priced, and our friends said their beer was very cold. Great service as always.

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank Bowie M
Pikeville, North Carolina
“Very good”
Reviewed 1 July 2014 via mobile

We were on the bar side so that is all I can review but it was a really nice find on the water. Very fresh feeling with great service. The food was delicious. I had the chicken parmesan and my wife had the flounder sandwich. They were both huge portions! We will be back next time we are down that way for sure.

1 Thank BigDinNC