“Good”
Review of Coffee Affair - CLOSED

Coffee Affair
Reviewed 1 June 2013

I really liked the clean, fun interior. I was a little disappointed it was in a strip mall. There was PLENTY of choices of coffee. My soy latte was good but not great. I would go back again but the screaming electric guitar playing from the speakers didn't do much for my headache.

1  Thank Jesus4us

Reviewed 30 May 2013

I love to drink coffee on the beach, and these folks brew a mighty, mighty, MIGH-T good cup o' joe. Friendly locals and hot coffee make you almost forget the jerks on the beach.

Reviewed 3 March 2013

Good location over the bridge. Best coffee selection near Atlantic Beach. We will visit them again. Really enjoyed the variety they offered. Good little brunch/breakfast selection as well.

Reviewed 4 February 2013

This business is in the PNC Bank complex located between Highway 70 and Bridges Street in Morehead City, NC. The coffee is excellent; and they have locally made desserts as well. There is also free internet that you can use while you sip your coffee or chai, have a sandwich or pastry, and just relax.

Reviewed 3 September 2012

Good variety of coffees .Staff very friendly and helpful. free wifi..Desserts are good too. plenty of comfortable seating. we go there every evening after dinner. Its the first place we go to when we arrive at the beach and of course we always have to take a pound home back to Virginia.