“Good food, service, and atmosphere, very good prices!”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #29 of 126 Restaurants in Morehead City
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 17 February 2014 via mobile

I have eaten three times recently and enjoyed each visit. Nice decor, pleasant servers, and a welcoming attitude. I had several friends that were quite pleased and recommended. Prices are very reasonable.

Reviewed 11 February 2014

My wife just hosted 16 ladies for lunch at Long Horn. It is 6:00 PM and all I have heard for the past 4 hours is how great the food and service were at this restaurant. She says that the ladies gave everything great reviews. Price was reasonable, service apparently outstanding and food very good. She said that if I would write a review, she would shut up. So there.

Reviewed 1 January 2014

If my table is unbalanced. Fix it without excuses. Why does draft beer take 7-10 minutes from an empty bar. And when you're out of said beer, why does my option B beer take another 7 minutes. If a dish is composed with the side, leave it at that. That dish is designed that way, by a well paid chef. Just inquire if the dish is sufficient as is. BOH complaints, take it easy in the salt, and I do not like the "char-horn" on my burger bun. tastes like poop.

Reviewed 16 October 2013

My BFF and I went to Long Horn Steakhouse today. Their food and service was excellent!! The Baby Back Ribs are to die for! True to what they say...they indeed were so tender they were falling off the bone!!! I also had a mixed salad and mixed veggies along with their Texas Tonions! I am so very glad that we chose to go there instead of going else where!!!! A+ all the way and 100% Satisfied!!! Thank you so much for a wonderful visit!!!!!!

Reviewed 3 August 2013

We went on a Friday night and it was very busy. We ordered the porterhouse for two, which was excellent, but we did not get our soup or our salad. We sat for almost an hour after our appetizer was served and waited for our soup and salad and it came out after our dinner. Also of note we did not get offered refills on our drinks.After the steak was brought out they rushed us to leave. They were asking us if we wanted boxes while we were still eating. We ate at the one in Jacksonville and the same thing happened. They did not charge us for the soup and took half the cost of the appetizer off our bill without us asking. We did call and complain after leaving and they did send us a gift card but our experience in Jacksonville was not much better. Pricey food and the service is just not that great. One mixed drink was $8.00, personally I think that is a little high.

1  Thank linagirl_ENC