“Excellent restaurant ”

Good for: Child-friendly
Newport, North Carolina
“Excellent restaurant ”
Reviewed 24 June 2014 via mobile

Service was excellent as was the food. Prices were normal steak house prices. Food was hot, steak cooked to perfection. One of my favorite restaurants.

Morehead City, North Carolina, United States
“new, improved”
Reviewed 31 May 2014

have changed the menu for the better,,,hope they keep the sweet potato fries (awesome)...the food is fresh and the keep the menu changing...I like that

Visited May 2014
Morehead City, Nc
“Excellent all the way around”
Reviewed 6 April 2014

The service and food at this resturant is great. My husband loves the sirloin steak. The baked potatoes have a salt crisp crust and are always delicious. I got a new dish, when we last ate there. It is the Parmesan Herb Crusted Chicken. It was DELICIOUS and I had the mixed rice as my side, which was also great. We had house salads, which are a reasonable size. Our waiter was great. We had very prompt service all the way around. Someone at the table next to ours was dissatisfied with the rib eye streak received and the manager and waitress offered to get him another one, but he declined. The manager insisted on giving the man a free dessert or to take off the cost of his appetizer. In other words, he was willing to bend over backwards to please the customer. The resturant is always clear and comfortable. I would recommend it to anyone.

• Visited April 2014
lex nc
“Great steak”
Reviewed 12 October 2013

While on vacation we tried several restaurants in the area and as always the Outback Restaurant's are always great and this was no exception...great food!!

Visited October 2013
“The best thing my taste bud have tasted”
Reviewed 29 July 2013

my food was exalent except the sweet tea was not sweet overall everything was awsome anyone who reads this needs to go there

• Visited July 2013