“Rainy day ice cream”

Happy Cow Ice Cream
Ranked #3 of 7 Dessert in Morehead City
Reviewed 28 June 2014 via mobile

While dodging rain storms during my vacation, I decided to make a quick stop at happy cow ice cream. Upon arrival I discovered a sign on the door which prompted me to order at the window. (Not sure if this was due to rain or low staff) I was a little dissapointed that i was not able to actually see the ice cream choices.

The young girl that was working was very pleasant and helpful. since, I was unable to see the ice cream choices I sampled the bownie batter ice cream and was amazed. I ordered one scoop of brownie batter on a waffle cone.

Congratulations to the young girl working. I later found out she was the owner. What a great accomplishment for owning a business at such a young age!

1  Thank mbrooke16

Reviewed 21 May 2014

I ordered the salted caramel ice cream and it was delicious. The prices are very good and there was a dog inside that did cute tricks :) I highly recommend.