“Bring back Raps!”

Tight Lines Pub and Brewing Co
Ranked #17 of 125 Restaurants in Morehead City
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 9 August 2014

This place used to be Raps, nice little upscale sports bar type place where you could get a burger, wings and a beer. It is now Tight Lines, which serves southern bistro food. A couple problems with this, first, this area is littered with this type of place, most of whom execute this cuisine better than Tight Lines( Floyd's, Ruddy Duck). Second, from what I saw Raps did great business and now there is no place like it. Big void, big opportunity for someone.
Our party of three ordered the gumbo, fried shrimp and a chicken salad, nothing special in preparation or presentation. Service was ok.

1  Thank Bryson J

Reviewed 1 August 2014

We ate the Prime Rib and fried Lobster tails. The Prime Rib melted in your mouth. Fantastic taste! The fried lobster had a wonderful flavor. Their green beans tasted great as well as the potatoes.

Reviewed 27 July 2014

What a wonderful and delicious meal! The buffalo chicken wings have a wonderful smokey flavor that compliments the sauce so well. The collards had to be the best we had ever tasted..flavored just right and were great on the Southern Gentleman Hamburger. I have had several lobster rolls from Maine and Tight Lines has one makes me feel I'm there again! And lets don't forget the sides--sweet potato waffle fries and succotash! Yum!
Our service was great and timely. I will definitely go back and I hope everyone will go try and form their own opinion!

Reviewed 24 July 2014 via mobile

The first time I ate here was with friends and it was a disaster. We all ordered burgers and they took an hour to come out. Meanwhile the service we received was terrible. The restaurant was busy and we could tell the server was being stretched thin. The burgers were okay but nothing special. Our food was discounted at least or we would have been more upset. We decided to give them a second chance a few weeks later but it wasn't much of an improvement. We received better and faster service but there were only a couple of other tables there. I ordered the meatloaf and a side of mac and cheese, both were completely bland! My boyfriend ordered the prime rib and he did not think that it was any good at all. We definitely will not be giving them a third try.

2  Thank TheHungryMermaid
Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

Service was good. Food was just average. All 6 people at our table thought the food was average. The best part about my meal was th sides of okra and collards. We probably won't go back.

1  Thank JPH7916