“Awesome Burgers and Brews”

Tight Lines Pub and Brewing Co
Ranked #16 of 126 Restaurants in Morehead City
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 29 August 2014 via mobile

Tight Lines has some of my favorite burgers in the state. Their daily specials have continued to blow me away. They have 30 beers on tap which is unrivaled in the county. A fantastic place to watch the big game!

Reviewed 26 August 2014

Stopped in for a beer and was wonderfully surprised at the selection. Most places we had been had the same run of the mill beers the most restaurants have.Did not hurt the bartender was fast and knew his craft would let you try a selection before buying it.

1  Thank robeke1
Reviewed 25 August 2014

A new restaurant replaces Raps in the old building. The food was $5 food at $10 prices, service was slow and inattentive. Not much of a beer drinker so I guess we were odd man out on this one. The margarita she did get was fair in consideration of other places. Some places you WANT to go back to..... this one just didn't have that feel.

1  Thank J D
Reviewed 22 August 2014

Awesome burgers, reasonable priced quality drafts. Server Laura was attractive, knowledgeable and attentive.

Reviewed 20 August 2014

This new restaurant which opened in the old Raps building definitely is not the same caliber. My friend and I ate lunch there today -- our first trip. Decided to order one of the day's special --the Maple Bourbon Wings. My friend had She Crab soup and home made potato chips with hers; I had a Caesar salad with mine. The wings were breaded way too much and hard and although I love all things maple, this was kind of like they just poured maple syrup over them. My friend said the soup was "OK". The home made chips were also OK. The Caesar salad had very little cheese in it -- its really hard to mess up a Caesar salad! Our server was friendly but certainly not attentive. My friend asked for some crackers for her soup and they were brought when she had finished up the soup. Had to wait for everything -- beverage refill, other items we asked for, the bill, etc. And I would point out that there were only a few tables with diners so this was not a matter of being so busy! We probably will not go back. I really miss Raps!!

2  Thank Vermadel N