“nice place”

Ranked #4 of 5 Hotels in Morehead City
Naples, Florida
“nice place”
Reviewed 24 May 2014 via mobile

I been with my family just for a night. Very nice hotel. The staff friendly and helpful
The rooms maybe some update but still nice.

For me the breakfast it's very important and this one was good, different cereals, choice a bread, some hot dishes as well.

If I have to go back in Morehead city my husband and I will back in this hotel.

Stayed May 2014
1 Thank DorotheeB_83
qimcmgr, Owner at Quality Inn Morehead City, responded to this review, 28 May 2014
Thank you for taking time to write a review! Thank you for recognizing our staff members. I am glad that you enjoyed our breakfast! I look forward to your next visit with us! Barry Eagle, Owner-Crown Hotel & Travel Mgt.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Durango, Colorado, Usa
Reviewed 22 May 2014

As a former owner of a B&B, I learned the value of under promising and over delivering and that is exactly what the Quality Inn is all about. Rated at just 2 stars, by most, the appearance of parts of the hotel and rooms are dated, and so is the service, as they still believe in Customer Service!! I came for just a room but found comfort and decided to stay an extra day! Conveniently and centrally located just a short distance by car from the beach, shopping and/or attractions this hotel offers a real value. Rooms include a free waffle maker plus sausage breakfast with all the usual continental food too, in an area of the lobby that is very pleasant and maintained by helpful and friendly staff. The clean rooms are large enough that my comfortable king size bed fit with more space to walk around within the room, as well as a small desk area and includes easily accessed fast internet as well. The TV was analog only and small, but it was a flat screen and offered plenty of clear channels .... remember this is a 2-star rated hotel...the bath area offered plenty of counter space, in room coffee maker with tea and while the bath is dated, the shower head was updated and relaxing. Just two regular bath towels, I didn't ask, but a couple of extras would add to the experience. Nonetheless, from the moment I checked in the staff, especially Kim & Trisha, made it clear that I was their business and wanted me to enjoy my stay, which I did and if your looking for a room at this destination, then this is the place .... if your looking at your hotel as your destination or you just need to spend more money to enjoy yourself .... there are plenty of other places in the area but none offer the VALUE of the Quality Inn.

Room Tip: Upstairs in the back is where I stayed ... non-smoking, king bed and quiet.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
2 Thank PaintedBear
qimcmgr, Owner at Quality Inn Morehead City, responded to this review, 19 June 2014
Thank you so much for the outstanding review and recognizing our staff members! They strive to always put our guests first. I have talked to our management team about adding more towels in the room. We appreciate all of your kind comments! Barry Eagle (Owner)
Fayetteville, North Carolina
Reviewed 12 May 2014

We spent the weekend here as a getaway to the beach. The room was average at best. We had problems with the lighting over the vanity, no fresh towels, and cool showers during our stay. The breakfast was instant eggs that tasted bland. On the plus side, the staff was super friendly! Fairly close to beach and tons of restaurants.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Jenifer C
qimcmgr, Manager at Quality Inn Morehead City, responded to this review, 18 June 2014
Thank you for writing a review. I apologize for the issues you encountered during your stay. I do appreciate your comments on our staff. I have met with our management team concerning your comments. We are in the process of doing some upgrades to the room and hope you will come back for a future stay. Feel free to reach out to me personally with any other feedback you may want to provide (910)509-1707. Barry Eagle, Owner
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Reviewed 7 May 2014 via mobile

I went for a night with my boyfriend and is too beautiful and confortable! Beds are best! All is too clean and the decoration is beautiful! A very good option!!
Can't to listen the others rooms and that is very good!
You will enjoy it if you choose it!

Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank ca-rodriguez
Thank you for writing an outstanding review on the Quality Inn Morehead City! I hope you will stay with us again! Barry Eagle, Owner-Crown Hotel & Travel Mgt
Oscoda, Michigan
Reviewed 19 April 2014

This was a good hotel stay. They have friendly helpful staff. The hot breakfast was overall good. Sausage could have been warmer. Rooms were clean and adequately furnished. Location of hotel was on busy street but still quiet.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Thank you for writing a review! I am glad to hear that your stay went well! I hope that you will stay with us again! Barry Eagle, Owner-Crown Hotel & Travel Mgt.
Rodanthe on Hatteras Island, NC Outet Banks
Reviewed 30 March 2014

The experience was very pleasant for several reasons: Staff was very helpful, friendly, and went above and beyond; breakfast was exceptional for a "continental; price was very good. On top of all of that, the location was super convenient right on the main drag.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank John G
Thank you for the great review and recognizing our staff members! We are so proud of their efforts and can't thank them enough for providing the best in customer service. I hope to see you again in the near future! Barry Eagle, Owner-Crown Hotel & Travel Mgt.
Murrells Inlet, South Carolina, United States
Reviewed 30 October 2013

This hotel, although older was clean and the staff was extremely courteous and helpful. We had a very pleasant experience and look forward to using this hotel again. The breakfast had many healthy options and good variety.

Room Tip: Unfortunately there are no elevators so if you have trouble with stairs you need to request a room o...
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank Dorothy O
qimcmgr, Owner at Quality Inn Morehead City, responded to this review, 31 January 2014
Thank you for taking the time to give us a review! Our staff is what sets us apart from other hotels. We strive for excellence in creating a welcoming environment to our guests. We look forward to your next visit! Barry Eagle
Also consider these accommodations in or near Morehead City
Island Inn of Atlantic Beach
Island Inn of Atlantic Beach
#3 of 9 in Atlantic Beach
Holiday Inn Express Morehead City

Been to Quality Inn Morehead City? Share your experiences!