“Good place”

Ranked #50 of 107 Restaurants in Morganton
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Cheap Eats, Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Harbor Inn features fresh, delicious seafood served in our dining rooms or prepared for "take-home" meals. Treat your family to lunch or dinner at a Harbor Inn near you.
Morganton
“Good place”
Reviewed 14 October 2013

Really good place to eat . The seafood is really good and they give you plenty to eat . Place is always clean and well kept up . Always good service .

• Visited October 2013

Morganton, North Carolina
“Love the popcorn shrimp”
Reviewed 3 July 2013

This is always of good quality and so filling. Enough to eat on for several meals. Staff is friendly and unless its packed you will get great service. Sometimes the scallops are rubbery so I quit ordering them.

Visited March 2013
Clover, South Carolina, United States
“Nice seafood Resturant”
Reviewed 22 June 2013

Pretty good seafood, very good wait service and very nice size portions, when ordering the waitress asked if I wanted the "Lighter Size "portions , glad she asked me that , because I was stuffed after finishing my Lighter size portion. Can't imagine how much food would have been on my plate if I had ordered the regular size. Good food and the prices were very reasonable as well!

Visited June 2013
Morganton, North Carolina, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food!”
Reviewed 6 May 2013

Whether you eat in or take out, the food is always good! And when you eat in the servers are always friendly and helpful! I am not a seafood fan, but I only like it from Harbor Inn Seafood.

Visited November 2012
“Worst cook ever..”
Reviewed 12 April 2013

My family and I decided to eat seafood for dinner and we were not impressed with this restaurant at all. My husband ordered a new york strip medium and they brought out a very thin sirloin not what he ordered and it was way overcooked. Mine and our sons plates were ok nothing impressive..our server was nice and took my husbands plate back several times and finally got it half right. We finally decided we had had enough and got boxes to go..if you want good quality food save your money for some where that is worth it because this is definitely not the place for you.

• Visited April 2013