“Very Disappointing!”

Days Inn Raleigh-Airport-Research Triangle Park
Ranked #14 of 18 Hotels in Morrisville
Reviewed 25 February 2014

The hot water was lukewarm one morning and actually cooler than that the next. The young teens of a church group were making noise in the hall and banging doors until about midnight when I threatened to call the police. When I told woman at the reception desk that she and Days Inn would be responsible if the police discovered ANYTHING inappropriate going on, she actually argued that the church counselor would be. When I scared her with her own culpability as the person in charge of the hotel, someone finally went to our floor to get the kids into their rooms. Furthermore, the cleaning crew starts vacuuming the halls at around 9 AM. It is not a restful place.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
daysinnmgt, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Raleigh-Airport-Research Triangle Park, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2014

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to share your comments. I am sorry that your stay was not as pleasant as you would like. I have used your experience with the group as a learning tool to assist us in going forward. Thank you for your stay and have a good day!

There are newer reviews for Days Inn Raleigh-Airport-Research Triangle Park

Reviewed 13 February 2014

Ended up here due to flight delays. Staff was amazing. Only issues is the hotel needs to be updated badly. Decent stay for a night stuck dur to weather. I cannot say enough about how great this staff was though. They went above and beyond.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
daysinnmgt, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Raleigh-Airport-Research Triangle Park, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2014

Dawn L,
Thank you for taking time to share your thoughts. I am happy to know that you had a great stay at our hotel. We are in the process of a minor renovation and room updates are on the way. Thank you for staying with us and have a super day.

Reviewed 10 February 2014

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
daysinnmgt, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Raleigh-Airport-Research Triangle Park, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2014

Reviewed 1 February 2014

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends

Reviewed 28 January 2014

I work booking travel for a living and have never encountered such terrible service. I booked a stay for one of my employees here online and the employee on his own account decided to extend his stay and not check out. In doing so the hotel charged a whole new reservation on top of what we were already billed automatically through the electronic booking. The hotel was very rude and argumentative about it and treated me like I was an idiot. In the end he still never fixed the issue and now we are going to have to dispute the charges through our credit card. The worst part of all of it is that he was the manager! To say the least we cancelled all future reservations and will never book with them again!!!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
daysinnmgt, Owner at Days Inn Raleigh-Airport-Research Triangle Park, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2014

Dear Amber G,
Thank you for sharing your experience at my hotel. After doing a comprehensive investigation I discovered that there are several missing pieces of this story. Additionally, I have met with the manager and co-owner (my wife) and their recollection of the event is different. The reservations that you booked were booked directly through Wyndham and you booked a SP2 rate which is where you received a much lower rate however, it is a pre paid rate and you cannot change, modify or cancel.
Also you faxed to us your credit card authorization form authorizing us to charge your credit card for a certain period which we did!
Your guest check in, stay at our hotel and had a good stay therefore his room has to be paid for. I do not know why you are not pleased with the services that my employees offered you but again we only acted upon your instructions. I hope that you have a nice day.

Dipak D.

Reviewed 27 January 2014

I had a horrible customer service experience with the employees at this hotel. Even one of the other employees said to me, he would punch the hotel front desk manager in the face if anyone ever spoke to him like the way he spoke to me. The desk was broken in my room, however it was propped up by the chair to make it look like it was together. I suspect the house keepers broke the desk and tried to set up one of the guests to make them look like they broke the desk. When I pulled the chair away from the desk, the whole desk collapsed on my foot. There is no conditioner in your hotel room, only shampoo. My shampoo bottle was used.. The heater was broken. The beds were old and had been heavily used. Overall, if I had known my stay would be like this, I would pay $100 not to stay at this hotel.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business

Dear Travel G,
Thank you for sharing your experience at my hotel. As the owner, I find your experience very disturbing. Know that I have addressed each and everyone of your concern with each department and corrective steps have been taken. Once again thank you for staying and sharing!

Dipak D.