Days Inn Raleigh-Airport-Research Triangle Park
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewssausage biscuitspark and flyroom was cleangreat value for the priceshuttle servicewaffle housenext morninglong term parkingraleigh airportearly flightparking lotdefinitely stay here againexcellent staygreat place to stayfree shuttleadrianrdu
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 July 2014

I was with a large group of Jehovah's Witnesses visiting for a three day convention and the hotel staff was excellent. Adrian the manager had the staff ready to assist with any concerns. The house keeping was excellent in providing clean rooms and linen.

Reasonable rates for what you are looking for. They have a great morning breakfast.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
daysinnmgt, Owner at Days Inn Raleigh-Airport-Research Triangle Park, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2014

Dear Inspgadget,
Thank you for taking the time to complete a survey for Days Inn Raleigh Airport. As the owner of the Days Inn RDU, I enjoy reading guest comments - especially yours. Mr. Adrian is a great team player and he is an asset to my hotel. The 5 star rating you gave is a good indication to me that we are on the right track. We will continue to strive for greatness so that we can be the best in our area.
We enjoyed having your group and hope to see you next year same time.

Dipak D.

Reviewed 10 July 2014

First off, let me state that the manager, Mr. Adrian Hanna and his entire staff are extremely caring, courteous and efficient in meeting the needs of the guests that are staying at this location. My family and I thoroughly enjoyed our 3 day weekend at the Days Inn RDU Hotel. The rooms were clean and comfortable. The amenities such as the pool was greatly utilized by my family during those hot days in the Raleigh area. My family and I will definitely be staying at this hotel when we return to the area.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
daysinnmgt, General Manager at Days Inn Raleigh-Airport-Research Triangle Park, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2014

Dear Lahogan,
Thank you for taking the time to complete a survey for Days Inn Raleigh Airport. Mr. Adrian Hanna is very excited that you posted such wonderful comments about him. I am very pleased that you had such a wonderful stay and that Mr. Hanna took very good care of you, he is very attentive and passionate to the guest needs. Your "5 star rating" of my hotel was added touch. Guest like you inspire us to be the best at what we do. If you are ever in the Raleigh Durham area and in need of hotel lodging please contact me personally,

Have a wonderful day.

Reviewed 9 July 2014

This hotel was old & very smelly. Even though it is a nonsmoking hotel our room smelled like old cigarette smoke. The gentleman at the front desk was most unfriendly & the elevator and hallways were dirty. Will not be staying here again!

1  Thank 4inforest
daysinnmgt, Front Office Manager at Days Inn Raleigh-Airport-Research Triangle Park, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2014

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to complete a survey. We appreciate you as our guest and understand that there were some issues that you encountered while you were at our property. We have taken notes and assure you that something will be done!

Have a good day.

Reviewed 8 July 2014 via mobile

Small sized room for an excellent price. Adrian from the front desk was friendly and took care of all our needs.
Only two complaints we had was that the room smelled musty if the A/C wasn't turned on.. And the bed was too soft..
Would definitely stay again

• Stayed: July 2014

Hello Amith,
Thank you for taking the time to complete a survey for Days Inn Raleigh Airport. Adrian is one of my best employees! In my opinion, he exudes customer services and goes above and beyond the call of duty. I apologize for the odor in your room but I am working on that issue - however there is only so much that I can do about the bed. Please alert me as to your next visit and I will make some provisions to accommodate you.

Have a good and safe day.

Reviewed 8 July 2014

The hotel was basic but clean. Shuttle service was waiting for us at 4:30 a.m. and we only waited about 10 min after calling when we arrived back. The vans are not the greatest, but it is only a 5 min. ride. Would stay again. Make sure to book a fly and stay room, I didn't at first and after reading the reviews I called the hotel and had them change it.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Hello Susan,
Thank you for taking the time to complete a survey for Days Inn Raleigh Airport. I am glad that you stayed with us and enjoyed your stay. Yes, our park and fly package includes the room rate and parking for up to 14 days and this is a great deal! Please consider staying with us whenever you need to fly out of the Raleigh Durham Airport.