Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh-Durham Airport
Cambria Hotel Raleigh-Durham Airport(Morrisville)(Great Value!)
US$118
US$86
HolidayInn.com
US$66
Good 3.5/5
La Quinta Inn & Suites Raleigh Durham Airport S(Morrisville)(Great Value!)
US$85
Orbitz.com
US$123
US$116
Great 4.5/5
All reviewsfront desknice hotelgreat place to stayomeletnext morningbusiness centerfire pitfitness centernice stayconvenient locationshuttle service iswould stay here againindoor poolrental cargas stationbreakfast buffetbed was comfortable
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 June 2012 via mobile

My husband and I stayed one night recently because we were flying out the next day at RDU. The room was very nice and updated. The bed was comfortable and we had a mini fridge and microwave in the room. We enjoyed using the indoor pool. For us it was cheaper to park in the airport economy lot which was just around the corner from the hotel, but for longer trips it would be worth it to book and park and fly room. No free breakfast but we drove about 5 minutes to eat at waffle house. We would stay here again for sure.

• Stayed: May 2012
1  Thank kimka68
RWarzywak, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh-Durham Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2012

Hi kimka68! Thank you so much for your review of our hotel! We are so happy to hear that you and your husband enjoyed your stay with us. Since you enjoyed the amenities that you used, I hope that next time you stay with us you will try our breakfast as well. Although I know that Waffle House is close and a great place to eat, I promise that you will not be disappointed with our hot breakfast buffet and cooked to order items! Thank you again for the compliments, and we look forward to providing you with great service again next time!

Reviewed 31 May 2012

I stayed six nights at this property last week. I couldn't have been more pleased with this choice because I had a rental car. This hotel is located very close to RDU but I never heard any noise from airplanes any time of the day or night in my room.
There are no nearby restaurants to walk to so if you stay here without a rental car your dining options are very limited. I can't comment on the quality of the restaurant in the hotel because I didn't eat any meals there.
This property has been recently refurbished and the hotel staff is outstanding and to a person were very attentive to my needs and requests.
The initial room that I stayed in after arriving at 1:30 A.M. had a leaky faucet in the tub. I was too tired to move to another room that night but the front desk was extremely helpful in getting me into another room the next morning.
The room I stayed in for my final five nights was spacious,clean, well appointed and in good working order. The housekeeping staff seamlessly freshened up my room each day. The bed was comfortable, the air conditioning worked well and the bathroom was clean and in good working order.
I used the Business Center each day. It has two PCs and I never had any trouble checking my e-mails at various hours of the day and night during my stay.
There is ample free parking around the hotel.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled solo

Dear MobileResident,

Thank you for all of the wonderful comments you've made about our hotel! We are proud to hear that we were able to please you throughout the week that you stayed with us. It is nice to be able to be so close to the airport, but not be able to hear any of the planes. We are lucky to be the closest hotel to the airport, but also one of only that is not in the direct flight path of any of the planes! We hope that next time you are in the area you allow us the opportunity to provide you with the same outstanding service! Thank you again.

Reviewed 29 May 2012

My boyfriend and I stayed at this hotel last weekend and we would stay again in a heartbeat. The room was clean and comfortable. There was a bit of a problem with the air conditioning, but a friendly engineer came to our room to fix it right away. The gal at the front desk was helpful and very sweet. I also LOVED the bright, modern decor.

Room Tip: The breakfast buffet is worth the price--they'll make you anything you want!
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple

Dear Allisunshine,

We are glad to hear that you and your boyfriend's stay with us was so enjoyable! I'm sorry to hear that you had an issue with your air conditioning, but it pleases me that our engineer was able to provide you with a fast and friendly fix. Thank you for suggesting our breakfast in your room tip as well. We do pride ourselves on being able to offer a great continental breakfast, a hot buffet, as well as cooked to order items at such an affordable price. We hope that you stay with us again soon, and thank you again for your review!

Reviewed 25 May 2012

I recently stayed with my family there. Half business trip, half family getaway.
I really liked my stay. This was a new brand for me and I now have very expectation for the next Hilton Garden Inn. Everything looks fresh and clean. It is quiet (for reference, we were on the 4th floor, near the elevator). The meals are good (breakfast is an brunch for $9.95, but they have promotion that include the breakfast). The staff was very polite and fantastic. My daughter started doing fever while we were visiting the Museum of Life + Science on the 1st day (great place everyone with a kid 3-12 has to go there), so they were very helpful in making sure we had everything. Next time I need to go to RTP, I will definitely check in there again. Internet speed is free and decent, at 2Mbps. I typically have trouble sleeping in a hotel, and while my bed was more comfortable, I feel like I would have fallen asleep very well the 1st night, if it wasn't for my daughter waking up coughing. The second night my daughter was feeling better and in recovery mode, we all slept 11h straight!

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family

Hi izzaak,

Thank you for the great review of our hotel! We're excited to have been able to introduce you to the Hilton Garden Inn brand, and to be your standard as you visit other Garden Inns. We're sorry to hear that your daughter was ill while you were here, but we're glad that our Garden Sleep System beds were able to provide you a little comfort in the mean time. Thank you again for the review, we hope that your daughter is feeling better, and we look forward to having you stay with us in the future!

Reviewed 13 May 2012

as a retired business professor i think i know at least a little bit about customer service. both the good and the bad, the pretty and the sad. anyway today (Mothers day) this hotel had advertised a Mothers Day Brunch which sounded quite nice. we called the hotel restaurant yesterday to see if we needed reservations. we were told we did not and that the brunch buffet would be served from 11AM until 2:30PM. fair enough. i brought my wife and teenaged son and daughter to the hotel this morning (hour trip for us) arriving promptly at 11AM. the hotel restaurant had placed a sign at their entrance stating the restaurant would close for breakfast at 10AM due to a private party of some-sort. there was nobody at the restaurant to greet us or otherwise acknowledge our presence. we heard workers in the back which we assumed were still setting up the buffet. i walked over to the front desk and asked one of the ladies there if the brunch was still going to proceed. she assured me it was and that they just hadn't opened it up yet. we then sat on a long bench adjacent to the restaurant entry area. and we continued to sit for 50 minutes. we never saw a sole at the greeting area and no one ever said a word to us. we continued to hear workers in the background and just assumed they were running behind in setting up the buffet line. the lady at the front desk would have seen us sitting there for all that time but never said a word to us. as she told us everything was fine why worry right? WRONG! i saw her come over into the restaurant and talk to someone inside. she passed right by us going back to the front desk never saying a word. i then heard employees talking about what sounded like meal planning. some discussion about pate and grilled asparagus. i figured we had waited patiently long enough and walked in to inquire what time the Mothers Day brunch was to start. a man who i assume was the chef said there is no buffet and told us instead they would be serving a 3 course tasting menu of some sort. i immediately realized that was not going to work with our teenagers. i politely asked what about the Mothers Day Brunch that had been listed on the internet including i believe the hotels own website which we had now been waiting for for almost an hour per the direction given to us by the front desk lady. the response i got was simply Yeah about that brunch "we're not going to have it as we got too busy this morning due to 4 busloads of NCAA athletes who stated at the hotel". no apology. nothing but now two hours of our time. we are not confrontational people and complaining is not our style. but you can probably guess that at this point not a single Mothers Day brunch was available in the entire triangle that we could find. result: we ate at a fast food restaurant and went home my wife's what should have been a special day having been totally ruined by the incompetence of the staff at this hotel. what a way to run a railroad. never have i been so humliated and i intend to take this up this week with Hilton's upper management.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank GinnyRose1
RWarzywak, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh-Durham Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2012

Robin Warzywak, Director of Sales posted on behalf of Bryan Hudson, Food & Beverage Director

Dear GinnyRose1,

I would first like to thank you for considering spending your Mother’s Day with us at the Hilton Garden Inn RDU. Secondly, I would like to offer my sincere apologies to you and your family, for us not following through with making your day special. I would like you to know that the miscommunication you experienced is not part of our high standards at this property.

We were extremely excited about preparing our first Mother’s Day brunch at the Hotel. We had advertised a buffet on our website, and that was indeed the plan. Less than a week from Mother’s Day, four teams reserved rooms at the Hotel. It was my decision that it would be best to offer a five course tasting menu for $21.95, in lieu of the buffet, due to the rise in occupancy. I apologize for the manner in which your party was handled. I ensure you that we would have been honored to have your family dine with us for Mother’s Day.

I would like the opportunity to speak with you and to treat your family to a Mother’s Day Do-Over. This would include a complimentary one-night stay at our hotel on a night of your choosing, dinner for four at our restaurant as well as breakfast the following morning. My hope is that we could show you that we are capable of putting our best foot forward when it comes to our quality of service and food. We want to finally give you the special day that Mom deserves.

Please call me so that I may reserve your complimentary stay, I may be reached at 919-840-8088, or you could email me at Bryan.Hudson@interstatehotels.com, at any time. Thank you again for letting us know what we can improve on at the hotel.

Bryan Hudson