“Convenience and More”

GreenLeadersSilver level
Seminole, United States
“Convenience and More”
Reviewed 7 November 2013

This hotel is close to the airport and very convenient to my business requirements in the area. The hotel offers you a very clean and professional atmosphere with your first step into the front lobby. The staff is very friendly and always concerned with your comfort. I will continue to make this location a priority when booking trips to the Raleigh area.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

RWarzywak, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh-Durham Airport, responded to this review, 2 January 2014
Dear Richard G,

Thank you so much for the review. I'm so glad to hear how impressed you were with our lobby. We have a dedicated housekeeping staff that routinely check our lobby to make sure it delivers a great first impression to our guests. Our front desk staff is knowledgeable & always looking for ways to help. Please continue to stay with us, & we will continue to impress.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
Greenville, United States
Reviewed 6 November 2013

Very friendly hotel staff greeted me and assisted with check in. The pool, fitness center, and the lobby restaurant are conveniently arranged for the guests to use. The proximity to the airport, Raleigh, Morrisville, and the town of Cary make the location very convenient for a business traveler. I was satisfied with my stay.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business

Dear Tom D,

Thank you so much for the kind review. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We are less than 1 mile from the airport, which makes us perfect for those guests who have flights. Our business center, fitness center, pool, and restaurant are all conveniently located on the 1st floor for easy access. Thanks again, & we hope to have you back whenever you're in the area.
Turin, Italy
Reviewed 4 November 2013

Raleigh is a fabulous town. Exceptionally beautifould and clean. I can say the same regarding the Hilton Garden inn. Excellent location within the airport grounds, I landed at 11 PM and didn't want to go far. Impeccable in cleanliness and service as many HGI are. Breakfast was good and quick. I felt the hotel somewhat expensive compared to surrounding hotels in the area.

Dear 3Cuori1Capanna,

Thank you so much for such a wonderful review. Our airport shuttle runs until 12am & makes runs to the airport on demand. I'm glad the driver was so prompt in picking you up. I'm also glad to hear you took advantage of our hot breakfast buffet. Our cooks really do a great job. We hope next time you're in the area you would choose us again. I would really recommend trying our restaurant for dinner next time also. Thanks again!
Charlotte, North Carolina
Reviewed 31 October 2013

We have stayed at this location several times and have always been very satisfied. The staff is friendly. attentive and helpful, the rooms are comfortable and clean, and the location is excellent. It is near the Raleigh Durham Airport, but it is very quiet in the guest rooms. The breakfast is a highlight of our stay: bright, clean area, very helpful staff and good food with variety.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

RWarzywak, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh-Durham Airport, responded to this review, 6 January 2014
Dear naboodle,

Thank you so much for the review. I'm so glad to hear that each department is doing so well to make your stay an enjoyable one. This is the type of teamwork our outstanding employees exhibit consistently, which makes us a great place to stay. Please continue to be our guest whenever in the area.
Pleasanton, United States
Reviewed 31 October 2013

We had a great stay at the Hilton Garden Inn. It was bright and fresh and the staff was welcoming. The breakfast buffet was a good value for the price. Buying wine on location is a little pricey, so I would suggest planning ahead and bringing it with you.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family

Dear Thomas M,

Thank you so much. We really appreciate you writing us such a nice review. Our staff here really works hard to ensure our guests are comfortable and taken care of. I'm glad you had a chance to enjoy our wonderful breakfast buffet. Our cooks are exceptional and the servers always offer great service with a smile. Thank you again for the review, & we hope to have you as our guest again soon.
Georgetown, Kentucky
Reviewed 30 October 2013

The room was a very low rate versus others in the area, and for good reason. Tired furnishings, understaffed and not the usual Hilton quality I expect. One side of the bed remained flat and as soft as pudding, overall the hotel has great potential but they lack attention to detail. I will stay elsewhere on my next visit to that area.

Dear Bucky711,

I sincerely apologize for the issues you encountered at our hotel. However, I do appreciate the review, as direct feedback from our guests is what helps us get better. We have been renovated fairly recently so I'm sorry to hear you didn't like our furnishings. Also, our beds are all Sleep Number beds. Unfortunately, due to the constant adjustments, the baffles inside the beds sometimes go bad and need to be replaced. We apologize this wasn't caught before you arrived. We guarantee our guest's satisfaction, and invite you back so that we may show you how wonderful our hotel truly is. Again, I'm truly sorry for you experience.
Bloomsburg, United States
Reviewed 28 October 2013

As noted...I sent my review previously. Excellent front desk staff and mgmt. Cleanliness was definitely a problem for us. We needed to stay 5 days. Third and fourth days no cleaning service, had to go to desk for towels that fourth night. The hotel itself was very nice. The dining staff as well as the front desk and mgmt. were very accomodating and caring. Unfortunately the housekeeping staff left alot to be desired.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

RWarzywak, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh-Durham Airport, responded to this review, 7 January 2014
Dear Julieann E,

Thank you so much for your review. Direct feedback from our guests is what helps us understand how to better accomodate our guests. I apologize that housekeeping didn't get to your room each day. This is unacceptable and the proper actions have been taken. I am glad however, that each other department was there to try and help compensate. Again, I offer you my deepest apologies and hope that you would consider giving us another chance to make it right. Thanks again for your review.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Morrisville
Hampton Inn Raleigh Durham Airport
HYATT house Raleigh Durham Airport
Cambria hotel & suites Raleigh-Durham Airport
La Quinta Inn & Suites Raleigh International Airport
Fairfield Inn & Suites Raleigh-Durham Airport/Brier Creek
Hyatt Place Raleigh-Durham Airport

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh-Durham Airport? Share your experiences!