“Best Place to stay in Raleigh/Durham”

Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh-Durham Airport
Ranked #5 of 19 Hotels in Morrisville
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 14 May 2014

The rates are great the staff is fantastic and our overall stay was excellent. This is the second time we visited this sight and will do so again when we are in the area. You can't go wrong with this Inn

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
RWarzywak, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh-Durham Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2014

Dear JPF78,

Thanks so much for the wonderful review. We really appreciate it when our guests share their experiences. We thank you for returning when in the area, & being a loyal guest of ours. It's guests like you that make us enjoy doing what we do. We thank you, & we appreciat you!!

Reviewed 13 May 2014 via mobile

This clean hotel has a friendly, helpful staff. The hotel offers free parking for 7 nights along with free shuttle to and from the airport (make sure you schedule the shuttle as soon as you check in because they fill up quickly on busy flight days/times).

Stayed: April 2014
RWarzywak, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh-Durham Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2014

Dear JessicaM6m,

Thank you so much for writing your review. I'm glad to see that you enjoyed your stay here, & that you were impressed by our cleanliness. Our staff works so hard to keep our property clean & smelling fresh. I'm also glad you were able to take advantage of our airport shuttle. It's definitely the best way to travel to & from the airport. Thanks again, & we hope to have you as our guest again soon.

Reviewed 12 May 2014

Very nice hotel, friendly service, clean and nice room! I was only here for a one night short stay for business. I did not use any of the amenities at the hotel so I cannot speak to those. People seemed to be enjoying the outdoor fire pit when I arrived as well as the indoor lounge area. My only complaint concerns the pillows on the bed. They are the very small square pillows, not your standard oblong pillows. These are not what I would say are my preference for pillows.

Dear Emily H,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our hotel. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay with us. I hope next time you will have an opportunity to enjoy more of the ammenities of our hotel, such as the pool, fire pit, and restaurant. Thank you so much, we really appreciate your feedback.

Reviewed 9 May 2014

Everything went seamlessly from airport pickup within five minutes after I arrived to prompt, polite and efficient service at the front desk despite the clerk being the only one available with a line out the door. I promptly went to my room and fell asleep the minute my head hit the pillow. The breakfast was ample (an omelet nearly the size of the plate!) and wonderfully priced. Kudos to the hotel management for knowing its customers and their needs.

Room Tip: The rooms are very well insulated from sound. You barely know you are at the airport unless you ste...

Dear DGfromDallas,

Thank you so much for such a wonderful review. I'm so glad to hear the shuttle was so prompt in picking you up, & that you able to get some rest. It sounds like it was a complete team effort in making your stay enjoyable & that is the type of service we promise to each of our guests. Thank you again for taking out the time to write a review & we hope to have you as our guest again real soon.

Reviewed 9 May 2014

I've always found Hilton Garden Inn's an excellent place to stay, the hotel is modern, clean, the food quality and service has always been excellent. I highly recommend staying at HGI's when traveling.

Dear Tommy F,

Thank you so much for your review. We really appreciate your loyalty! Not only to us, but to the entire Hilton Garden Inn brand. We have an entire staff of dedicated employees to ensure our guests have the most enjoyable experience possible. We always promise clean rooms and great food at a fair price. Thanks again for your review, & we hope to have you as our guest again soon.

Reviewed 28 April 2014

I finds the staff to be consistently sincere in rendering the service of their department from houskeeping to maintenance but the F&B group is on top of their game --- good food & quick service at the Bar.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Dear George P,

Thanks so much for your review. We appreciate you staying with us as much as you do. I'm so glad to hear that you receive such outstanding service during your visits, & that each department is doing their part in creating an enjoyable experience. Thank you so much for staying & we hope to have you as our guest again soon.

Reviewed 25 April 2014

I spent a night here before catching an early morning flight to Miami. It is in a lively, park like setting with plenty of places to sit outside and enjoy the spring weather. My room was very nice, clean and comfortable. I like having snacks and a restaurant available in house. I'll stay here again.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

Dear 394JaneD,

Thanks so much for the review. I'm so glad to hear how enjoyable your stay was at our hotel. Our housekeeping department does an outstanding job of cleaning our rooms & leaving them smelling fresh. The restaurant staff also does a great job of making the most delicious dishes & getting it out to the guests in a timely manner. Thanks again for staying with us, & we can't wait to have you back again.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Morrisville
Hampton Inn Raleigh Durham Airport
Hampton Inn & Suites Raleigh-Durham Airport-Brier Creek
Hyatt Place Raleigh-Durham Airport
Fairfield Inn & Suites Raleigh-Durham Airport/Brier Creek
Cambria hotel & suites Raleigh-Durham Airport
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Raleigh-Durham Airport, NC

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh-Durham Airport? Share your experiences!