I stayed here for business for 3 nights. First impressions, the free airport shuttle was great, the hotel looked decent, the room was spacious and clean... and that's about it. The service was not all that friendly even though I smiled and tried to be courteous as I always do (except for the shuttle driver who was very friendly). The bed was horrible, old sheets that smelled musty and the pillows were lumpy. I don't even want to mention the room service - food was the MOST disgusting food I've ever had at a hotel but still expensive (and I travel quite a bit). The complimentary internet access didn't work - I called the front desk and they told me to use the wireless, which did not fare any better. One morning they called a cab which took over 30 minutes to arrive. Overall, probably one of the worst stays I've ever had at a hotel - I will never stay here again. Stay at the Sheraton - so much better and worth the money - it is much closer to the companies and have free shuttle service to the airport and work (they were booked when I was there).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfortable hotel located in a quiet, wooded setting off I-40 and I-540 at Raleigh-Durham International Airport. Hotel offers complimentary airport shuttle, full service restaurant, bar, business center, indoor pool, and fitness center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh-Durham Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh-Durham Airport Hotel Morrisville
- Hilton Garden Inn Morrisville
- Hilton Morrisville
- Morrisville Hilton Garden Inn