“Convenient, clean and very attentive friendly employees!”

Extended Stay America - Raleigh - RDU Airport
Ranked #17 of 18 Hotels in Morrisville
Reviewed 20 March 2014

I have been here for more that three months. The staff is very friendly. Calls me by my name. Is there to answer any question or any issue I have. It is home away from home. Room service once a week is good. Close to RTP, restaurants and Walmart for food shopping etc. The best part of my stay here are the employees. They are very nice and take good care of me. For a small hotel, it has everything I need and is close to everything else I want. For a long stay, you can't beat the service for the value when booking a long term stay. Love the free wifi. TV is limited, but I can stream my Netflix, Amazon or play any music from my pc through my PC's HDMI connection.

Room Tip: I like my 2nd floor view of the street and sunset (and landing planes).
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business

Reviewed 22 January 2014

I travel very often on business, frequently through the RDU area, and I find this hotel to stand out due to cost/budget efficiency, vacancy, clean bathrooms, clean furnishings, high fidelity complimentary wi-fi (most important for me), walking distance to a few restaurants, a convenient store, and most importantly the close proximity to the airport (~2 miles, ~5 minutes). This is my third time staying at this location in the last 4 months and I have yet to have an issue. Additionally, during this latest stay, I called the front desk to inform them that I will be checking out and Jennifer remembered who I was from my last stay over a month ago. I never like to close a review without knit-picking to balance things, so the only 'negative' (if I had to find one) would have to be that my room had no full size towels once I arrived around 2 am. I called the front desk, let the attendant (Juan) know, and he offered and insisted on bringing them to my room, which I declined due to appreciation of his gesture to do so and my need to step out to the nearby convenient store at the moment. Bottom line: Great place to stay and I would highly recommend it for the reasons cited above.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 December 2013

Upon arriving Krys was very warm and welcoming. Like walking into a familiar place. There was a customer before us and she is very good with people. As I saw it written before. She should be giving Customer Service classes! This location is convenient to airport, freeway, food, etc. Will stay again.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 November 2013

Was first allotted a room with lot of non-functional items. later in the day, the hotel manager Quinasia was very helpful and allotted a better and cleaner room. Breakfast is simple and good. Overall a good hotel near the airport.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 November 2013

This is a great location close to the airport with great access from/to the highways and plenty of shopping, food, and convenience nearby. Reception staff has been great to work with during an extended stay while house hunting. (I appreciate Jennifer, Krys, Quinasia, Sherry, Belinda, and Amanda’s help during our extended stay.) Bed has been one of the most comfortable we’ve experienced while staying in hotels. Room appointments have been good and provided a refrigerator, stovetop, and opportunity to cook or to go grab a light breakfast on the go at the front desk. Plenty of restaurants and delivery options nearby. Have recommended this location to others and I hope you’ll enjoy it as well.

-KB

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 November 2013 via mobile

I'm very big on customer service. I can honestly say I received it at this location! I have stayedvat others in the area 1 or 2 staff might have been rude. Here EVERYONE from management to housekeeping were wonderful! Especially Kyrs, she was born to work with the public. She should be giving Customer Service classes! They can use a few upgrades in the rooms, but nothing that would stop me from staying at this location again.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank lavaga66
Reviewed 7 November 2013 via mobile

I stayed the staff is really nice ,rooms are clean bed is comfortable. Never stay at the one own wake forest road.The manager and there has poor customer service skills and she talks about the guest horribly. Jennifer, Krys,Quinasa I really appreciate that you all made my stay there comfortable .I highly recommend this extended stay to stay if you are in the area visiting family and friends

Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Raleigh - RDU Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that my staff and I made your stay comfortable and you highly recommend us to all of your traveling friends and family!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Morrisville
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Raleigh Durham Airport
La Quinta Inn & Suites Raleigh Durham Airport S
Extended Stay America - Raleigh - Northeast
Extended Stay America - Durham - RTP - Miami Blvd. - South
Extended Stay America - Raleigh - Cary - Harrison Ave.
Extended Stay America - Raleigh - Cary - Regency Parkway South

Been to Extended Stay America - Raleigh - RDU Airport? Share your experiences!