“Clean and Friendly Staff”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Raleigh-Durham Airport/RTP
Ranked #14 of 18 Hotels in Morrisville
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Clean and Friendly Staff”
Reviewed 15 July 2014

I spent 3 nights here and my stay was quite pleasurable. I really liked the Hispanic lady who served the breakfast. She was most pleasant and no matter how busy it got, remained courteous & friendly..

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
Luis R, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Raleigh-Durham Airport/RTP, responded to this review, 23 October 2014
Thank you for your comments. We are very fortunate to have so many great reviews here on TripAdvisor and I greatly appreciate you adding your experience. With a mission to provide superior customer service, Mariela & Margarita take great pride in serving our guest needs and are delighted to hear that they have met your expectations. We hope you choose to stay with us again whenever your travel needs bring you back to Morrisville, NC.
Luis Rivas, General Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Reviewed 14 July 2014

This hotel met all our expectations. From Michael the manager helping with our reservations, a lady at the reservations desk, to the staff at this hotel, it was a great experience!!!! I booked four rooms for family and friends including myself, and we had no complaints from start to finish. The lady at the counter during our stay from 7/10-7/13/14 was very helpful when we got there way before check in time. Also, the breakfast lady did an awesome jobb!
Thanks again to the whole staff, you guys rock!!!

Room Tip: The suites on the 2nd and 4th floor are great!
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Thank trackmom2728 .
Thank you for your comments. We are very fortunate to have so many great reviews here on TripAdvisor and I greatly appreciate you adding your experience. Your feedback will be shared with my team to continue to inspire and motivate us to deliver exceptional customer service. We hope you choose to stay with us again whenever your travel needs bring you back to Morrisville, NC.
leland,nc
Reviewed 10 July 2014

Very clean and comfortable. Staff was very helpful. I was able to leave my car there for an extended period of time in a safe affordable environment. The shuttle was available to and from the airport at early am and late pm.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Thank you for your comments. We are very fortunate to have so many great reviews here on TripAdvisor and I greatly appreciate you adding your experience. With a mission to provide superior customer service, we take great pride in serving your needs and are delighted to hear that we have met your expectations. We hope you choose to stay with us again whenever your travel needs bring you back to Morrisville, NC.
Santee, California
Reviewed 3 July 2014

Every time we go see our daughter and family in Fayetteville, we always stay a night before our flight to home in San Diego, California.
We love to stay at the Fairfield Inn Airport because they treat us like we are family. We got the wonderful pleasure this time to meet the New Manager, that seems will do even more good things for their customers, which I find to be interesting as we love to go there all the time.
As they have nice and clean rooms and wonderful housekeeping, and the best hotel staff any hotel would be jealous.
Our refrigerator made a loud noise and Maintenance was there to fix in 15 minutes.
With the extra stay we had the shuttle made sure I was taken where I needed to go. AWESOME
Our airlines Southwest had cancelled our flight due to mechanical problems and we got to enjoy an extra night. Thought it was doing to be free but Southwest said we could have waited to whenever the flight got off the ground. They are really cheap. We got stuck being charge another night. Other wise we would have had to pack up and go sit at the airport till 3:00pm the next day.
Not to happy with Southwest. They would not pay for a hotel. Will rethink my choice in airlines in the future. I just wish I could have thanked each and ever person I was blessed to chat with for anything I needed done. I love you all Fairfield Inn by Marriott. Raleigh Durham Airport .
Would have left a comment sooner but ended up in hospital 3 days after we arrived home to San Diego. I guess Southwest really made me ill. thank you again Fairfield Inn RDU.
I will or we will never forget Room 20**

Room Tip: Be nice to people and appreciate the wonderful things, Fairfield Inn does for you, Just ask, and y...
Green Features: They cover everything and treat you like a family member. We are ordinary people and treated like Royalty.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Michael E, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Raleigh-Durham Airport/RTP, responded to this review, 7 July 2014
I want to sincerely thank you for your kind words regarding your most current stay with us at the Fairfield Inn RDU. We pride ourselves on our customer service in all departments. We will be undergoing a renovation staring in mid July. We are excited for the updates and changes, and we believe this will only help to strengthen our customer service for our guests and for the Marriott brand. Thank you again for your time.
Emeryville, California, United States
Reviewed 30 June 2014

I'm typically a fan of Fairfield Inn & Suites because they're clean, modern and efficient. This hotel needs a major refresh and refurb. The service and staff were very nice but the rooms were worn and the details were kinda crummy. I noticed a sign that said new rooms are coming so hopefully they'll bring the standards up to the quality I'm used to at a Fairfield.

Room Tip: There's a newer Fairfield Inn & Suites right down the road that I accidentally went to first...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Michael E, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Raleigh-Durham Airport/RTP, responded to this review, 3 July 2014
Thank you for taking the time to voice your comments regarding your most recent stay at the Fairfield Inn and Suites RDU. I completely agree with your comments. Our property is dated, and we are undergoing a full interior renovation beginning next week. Thank you for your comments regarding our staff service as well. We are very excited for new changes to come. If you are ever in the area again in the future please keep us in mind. Thank you for your time.
Bolingbrook, Illinois
Reviewed 27 June 2014

I am a light sleeper. The planes started flying over the hotel at 5:20 am. The planes were very loud. The breakfast is free, but lacks variety. I was there for 3 nights. Everyday, the hot breakfast consisted of rubbery pork or turkey sausage and scrambled eggs. You also could make your own waffles like most hotels offer. Only on Fridays, the hotel provides greek yogurt instead of the Activa or Light and Lively versions.

I was not told when checking in that the hotel had Internet service. There was no paper work in the room or at the front desk that indicated that the hotel had internet service.I asked on my final day and the hotel clerk said they did. They had taken all of the Internet paper work out of the rooms because they were upgrading the Internet system. It would have been nice if this was indicated somewhere in the hotel.

On the bright side, the hotel was clean and had a friendly staff. The hotel also offered cookies at the front desk.

Room Tip: If you are a light sleeper, choose a room on the upper floors. I had a room on the second floor and...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Luis R, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Raleigh-Durham Airport/RTP, responded to this review, 30 June 2014
Dear Charlene,

Thank you for your comments. We are very fortunate to have so many great reviews here on TripAdvisor and I greatly appreciate you adding your experience. We sincerely regret the disturbance; our proximity to the airport can mean extra noise activity throughout the day. On your next visit, we would be happy to assign one of our lower floors which can be quieter, 2nd south-facing rooms upon request.
You are indeed correct our breakfast can be limited; however, after revisiting your review we noticed adjustments to the menu need to take place.
My apologies if we fail to mention we provide HSIA, you as a guest have the choice to select complimentary or a faster internet for a small fee. My team and I are currently updating our signage through the building and perhaps our collateral was not in place upon your arrival.
Thank you very much for complementing the cleanliness and friendliness of the team. Everything we do is aimed at providing you with an excellent hotel experience and your feedback is extremely valuable. We truly appreciate you sharing your thoughts with us so that we may continue to deliver exceptional service in the future.
Luis Rivas – General Manger
Manchester, Connecticut
Reviewed 24 June 2014

This was a fantastic 4 day weekend stay. Check in was fast and friendly. my entire stay the staff was nice, helpful and went the extra mile, I arrived late and the next day my car had a flat tire. The staff went out of there way to help me get it fixed, This place is located near so much it was great. The pool was nice, needs to be updated though, all in all many thanks for a wonderful stay. I would stay here again :)

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Luis R, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Raleigh-Durham Airport/RTP, responded to this review, 3 July 2014
Dear Randpx2,
Thank you for your comments. We are very fortunate to have so many great reviews here on TripAdvisor and I greatly appreciate you adding your experience. You are indeed correct our property looks a little outdated, fortunately we are scheduled to have a full renovation this year and cannot wait to show all our guest our brand NEW HOTEL!. Thank you again for the wonderful feedback!
Luis Rivas, General Manager
Also consider these accommodations in or near Morrisville
Hampton Inn Raleigh Durham Airport
La Quinta Inn & Suites Raleigh International Airport
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Raleigh-Durham Airport
Cambria hotel & suites Raleigh-Durham Airport
Fairfield Inn & Suites Raleigh-Durham Airport/Brier Creek
Hyatt Place Raleigh-Durham Airport

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Raleigh-Durham Airport/RTP? Share your experiences!