“All that you would expect and them some!”

Four Points by Sheraton Raleigh Durham Airport
Ranked #7 of 18 Hotels in Morrisville
Reviewed 16 February 2014

The room was perfect, the food was good plenty of what i needed. The meeting room was good and free of outside noise the pool was clean (did not use) But I felt a bit put off by a few of the help. When I arrived at the airport I called and said i was in. I told them i just left the gate and had to claim a bag. Then I went to the spot out side and called and this man was apologetic but accusing me of his being late. Then I could not check in at first they needed to get a manager. then leaving I asked for the airport shuttle at 815 he assured me that it would be ready outside at 830am so I waited at 840 I asked whats up and he had never even called the guy.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 14 February 2014

Arrived at Raleigh/Durham airport right after and ice/snow storm. Hotel covered the cab to the property (maybe unusual but a step up) as they chose not to operate the shuttle on the bad roads. Check-in was smooth even at midnight and noticed great aromas from the kitchen and that the lounge area was full. Lindsey, the chef, came by and invited us down with some food suggestions. Hadn't planned on it but she was so nice and the atmosphere was inviting, that we came back down. Glad we did! Beau, the bartender, was friendly and engaged with the customers and Lindsey hooked us up with great custom, made to order burgers. They made a dark and cold night very friendly. And by the way, the room was excellent, too, comfortable bed and great pillows. Would definitely come back!

Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 February 2014

This is the second hotel in the chain that I stayed in and it is a massive improvement from my last experience. It is LITERALLY 5 minutes drive from the car rental center at RDU, so location wise you cannot beat it, especially if you are doing business in the local area. The hotel is modern, with a great bar area, with decent rooms. On both of my trips I've stayed on the second floor and they are spacious, warm, clean, coffee facilities and LCD TV. Plenty of tools and a lovely walk-in shower (no bath). Being near the airport, you obviously accept aircraft noise, but that is not a problem for me. I have eaten in the hotel most nights, local walkable establishments are of the fast-food or women-wearing-owl-logoed-tight-tops variety which did not appeal for me personally, but whilst the menu is limited in the hotel, the quality is excellent. Can highly recommend the Norwegian Salmon. For the beer aficionado, there are local beers available.

The breakfast is of the self-serve type (except for hot beverages), and again whilst limited is great value for $7 along with a complimentary newspaper.

Special Callouts: Karen on reception, she is *AWESOME*

Room For Improvement: 1) The Wireless internet is on the slow side (but it is FREE); 2) the elevators are slow, if you don't have much heavy luggage it is quicker walking

Room Tip: Room 202 (whilst next to the ice vending room - heard it used once), is right next to the fire stair...
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 February 2014

I stayed in this hotel for 12 nights during April-2013. A very good business hotel with comfortable rooms. Courteous staff. Complimentary shuttle service to and from Airport is very prompt. Breakfast is good but definitely there is a scope to add more variations. Tuck shop is very handy and useful at times. Keep up the good service.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 January 2014

We booked a conference room recently for a course being held for health care providers. The service of the management team was phenomenal. Even the shuttle driver was great. I wish the team at this facility could be cloned as we do courses across the country. Trudy with AV support was extremely friendly and accommodating. The entire event booking experience was positive.....and no, I am not being given any special benefit to post this.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Emily F, Guest Relations Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Raleigh Durham Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2014

Dear ctc01,
Thank you for sharing your feedback. I’m glad you were able to interact with our friendly and helpful associates during your stay. We appreciate your kind words, and I will be sharing your review with our hotel team. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 12 January 2014

When my friend booked this hotel for a business trip I wasn't happy. I like a hotel with a bit more frills and I also had an unfortunate experience at the Four Points in Sydney, AU. However, I kept the reservation.

It IS a no frills hotel but it is very functional. It really had everything we needed. The service at the front desk is exceptional - nice staff. They had a restaurant and a bar and room service. Really everything you needed. They also had a mini area to buy toiletries and snacks and even grab a beer if you want.

The rooms were spacious enough. Clean. The bonus was they had my favorite channel - Bravo - which I never find. I was thrilled. I also got a free shuttle to the airport with no hassle. All real easy. A/C worked well. Plenty of plugs in the room. It was a great hotel and the rate was cheap!

I spent 6 nights last month at the Venetian hotel in Vegas and work paid a pretty penny for it and every night was a hassle. I would stay at the Four Points in a second over that hotel even given the lovely room.

Great service and all the basic amenities you need! Highly recommend it.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business

Hi dianegooslin,
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay. I’m pleased to hear that your visit changed your perception of Four Points by Sheraton hotels. We look forward to welcoming you again and providing you with another positive experience. We hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 8 January 2014 via mobile

Aside from covering all of the standards (friendly staff, clean room, easy check in), I found it refreshing that this hotel offered their airport shuttle to take us to a restaurant and back-for free. Not to mention that when I called them to inquire about cold medicine in their mini-store, they offered to have the shuttle take me to a store down the street, or bring me some Sleepytime tea to my room since they didn't carry anything.

I haven't had service like that in most higher end hotels, let alone a an airport hotel Four Points.

Their wifi is painfully slow, but other than that, kudos.

• Stayed: January 2014

Hi Amanda A,
Thank you for sharing your positive feedback. I’m pleased to hear that you were able to take advantage of our shuttle and that our helpful hotel team was able to provide you with needed goods. We appreciate you taking the time to write your review.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Morrisville
Cambria hotel & suites Raleigh-Durham Airport
Hampton Inn Raleigh Durham Airport
1 mi away
HYATT house Raleigh Durham Airport
Hyatt Place Raleigh-Durham Airport
Aloft Raleigh-Durham Airport Brier Creek
La Quinta Inn & Suites Raleigh International Airport

Been to Four Points by Sheraton Raleigh Durham Airport? Share your experiences!