Four Points by Sheraton Raleigh Durham Airport
Ranked #7 of 19 Hotels in Morrisville
Reviewed 30 April 2014 via mobile

This hotel is very nice. The rooms are spacious and new. There is no bathtub, but a shower stall, but is big and very nice. The only drawback is this hotel is along the flight path for the airport. So starting at about 5:30am you will feel and hear the planes overhead. Ends about 9/930.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
alycatMaryland, Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Raleigh Durham Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2014

Thank you for writing a review about your stay. I apologize if the flight patterns caused you any inconvenience. Our rooms with single king beds have spacious showers and our rooms that have two queen beds actually have bath tubs. Thank you again for writing a review; I appreciate the comments that you have shared and we look forward to your return.

Alysson Kim
Assistant General Manager
Four Points by Sheraton Raleigh Durham Airport

Reviewed 7 April 2014

It's a nice hotel with the requisite amenities. They offer meal service, a gym, pool and a nicely appointed lobby. The meals are okay. The breakfast is a step up from the freebies offered at most hotels, but with a $10.00 price tag I would like to see a bit more fresh fruit and a better selection of condiments. Can I get a little cheese and salsa for my eggs?

When I first arrived they put me into a handicap room. That was quickly rectified. The regular guest rooms are comfortable. Flat screen tv, a comfortable bed and enough pillows. The towels are a bit thin and scratchy, and the bathroom is alarmingly white...floors, walls, tile. It was a bit jarring.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
ToniaBegley, Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Raleigh Durham Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2014

Thank you for your feedback, we greatly appreciate your kind words.
I am so glad to hear you found everything you needed during your business trip. Hope to see you again very soon!

Reviewed 7 April 2014

I was really pleased with this hotel stay. Wonderful front desk staff (Rashawn, I mean you!) and terrific room service team (David?). Also, their tv stations include Bravo. Thank you, Four Points, for recognizing that women travel for business, too! Will happily return!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank howardlover

We are so glad that Rashawn and David took care of your requests during your stay. Thank you for your comments, these guys really appreicate the recognizing their dedication.
See you again soon we hope!

Reviewed 25 March 2014

So I'm a flight attendant and I had a bit of an eye emergency. We came in late around 2am and I asked the young man at the front desk if he could help me find a nearby eye clinic. "Michael" suggested several locations, printed out 4 pages of listings and highlighted the 2 he thought would be the best. The next day I called the front desk to see about hiring a cab and Ervin helped me out by calling the cab company and also helped with directions.
Just wanted to let someone know how much I appreciated that help from them both and actually I ended up at Dr. Skeen's, who was Michael's first suggestion and his doc!!!
Thanks guys!!!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
ToniaBegley, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Raleigh Durham Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2014

Thank you for recognizing Michael’s need to help. He really does take pride in help guest with need and hopes that you are felling better now.
See you on your next flight.

Reviewed 12 March 2014

The only reason not to stay here when flying through RDU is if you HAVE to be downtown.

The building is relatively new, very clean, and has a great vibe. The bar had just enough business to be "happening" but not crowded. The front desk was friendly. The rooms were clean, modern, and comfortable.

The room had all of the things I look for. Video hookups for the TV. Oversized pillows. Plenty of room. The bathroom had a separate toilet/shower and sink - separated by a door. This is great when traveling with two people. The bathroom also had a formal shower rather than a bathtub, which I prefer. The only downside here is that "Four Points" common use of pump-products in the shower. It feels like a cheap gym shower a bit, and the products themselves are not great. This is not enough to stop me from staying, though.

Overall, for the price paid, this was a great stay. Very convenient to the airport with a modern/new feel and friendly staff!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank AMPfromBNA

Thank you for all the great comments. Your feedback really makes us all feel that we have a made a difference in your stay because your comfort means everything to us! I am so happy that our amenities were to your liking.
Thanks again and we hope to see you in RDU again very soon.

Reviewed 11 March 2014

We only stayed 1 night for an early out of RDU flight but our short stay was excellent. Good bar (local brews) and food, friendly staff, clean rooms and quiet. Near other restaurants, gas station, freeway exit.

Room Tip: If you are a Starwood member call them directly for the best rate, we had an excellent room at a gre...
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Emily F, Guest Relations Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Raleigh Durham Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2014

Hi Winnerhed,
Thank you for your review. I’m happy to hear that you were able to enjoy your short stay while taking advantage of all that our RDU hotel has to offer including the hotel bar, convenient location, and wonderful team. Our Best Brews are always a favorite! We hope to see you again next time you are in town.

Reviewed 26 February 2014

I stayed at this hotel for a conference and found that the staff was helpful, the rooms were fresh, and the meeting facilities were perfect for our group. I'd recommend this location to anyone doing business in the Raleigh area.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Emily F, Guest Relations Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Raleigh Durham Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2014

Hi NewBern2014,
Thank you for sharing your experience regarding your conference stay. I’m happy to hear that you found our facilities to be a great fit for your group and that you would recommend our accommodations moving forward. We hope to see you again!