“Excellent Biryani - Must have”

Paradise India Cuisine
Reserve with OpenTable
Paradise India Cuisine is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #66 of 155 Restaurants in Morrisville
Cuisines: Indian
Doha, Qatar
“Excellent Biryani - Must have”
Reviewed 9 August 2014

I was in Raleigh for a training for six days . Luckily on the first day
i found this restaurant.

I ordered Hyerabadi Indian biryani…trust me it was the best i had ever….
for the next five days i only had this biryani in meal. Can u imagine six days same meal…it was so good.

Excellent…fresh and tasty… i would highly recommend this to anyone fond of
biryani… and this is a halal restaurnat.

• Visited August 2014

Morrisville, North Carolina
“Good Restaurant with Bad Management”
Reviewed 20 May 2014

I got a groupon and had been there on a weekday(Monday). All though the Groupon said that we are required to make a reservation, since it was a Monday and the restaurant was almost 50% full. We decided to walk-in. The food was average. When we went to pay for our food, the restaurant owner refused to accept our groupon.

He said the groupon is valid for walk-ins only between 5-7pm(it didn't say that on the Groupon fine print). He also pointed out we needed reservation. Why would a restaurant need a reservation when it is hardly half full ?

The owner said "We are not giving food for free." and this statement by him greatly upset us. It was a $10 for $20 value coupon. We told him "You are leaving a bad taste here and please don't wrongly advertise like this in Groupon. Take this as our recommendation".

He replied "I don't need your recommendation. I am running a business. And are you threatening me ?". What kind of a owner talks to his customers like that ?

After arguing, he said "Don't pay, just leave and I don't want customers like you". My anger knew no bounds.

We paid and left. To sum up, Paradise is an average restaurant headed by a cheap owner. I can surely say this will be the last time. I will NEVER come here.

• Visited May 2014
3 Thank Yeshanth Kumar J
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Lacking...Service & Flavor”
Reviewed 12 May 2014 via mobile

Went there for Mothers Day dinner. Samosas were bland, not spicy. Tandori Chix standard, Chix Tika Marsala good. Service was slow even though restaurant not that busy. Water empty too long. Over priced as well. Upon leaving, saw health inspection of 85 - B!! Won't be back here.

Visited May 2014
Morrisville, North Carolina
“Average Food at Above average cost”
Reviewed 24 March 2014

This restaurant is definitely not worth of money they charge. I have been there on weekend with friend and family and the experience was awful. The food was just OK. Salads were not that fresh. Overall just Ok experience of food.
Bad thing is they even charge $6 for 3 years old kid. I have hardly seen any restaurant doing it, when they already charge $15 for adults. Not worth at all.

• Visited March 2014
Dallas
“lunch buffet - not on par”
Reviewed 1 July 2013

Tried their lunch buffet on a recent visit to Cary. They have a large spread with lots of options but like every other indian buffet this one does not excel in any one thing. It will satisfy your hunger, fulfill your craving for indian food, but you wont leave feeling like you had a quality meal, if you know what I am saying. I subscribe to the philosophy of 'less is more' and i have yet to eat an indian buffet (in the US) that has measured up to the level of quality that would change the opinion of Indian food in this country.

This one was highly recommended for the biryani, but they only had a veg biryani (what the hell is that?) which was so spicy ("tikhat") that it overpowered all other flavors.
I think, their dinner menu is probably much better than the buffet.

• Visited June 2013