Holiday Inn Express Raleigh-Durham Airport
US$127
US$112
US$128
FourPoints.com
La Quinta Inn & Suites Raleigh Durham Airport S(Morrisville)(Great Value!)
US$108
US$75
La Quinta Inn & Suites Raleigh Durham Intl AP(Morrisville)(Great Value!)
US$91
La Quinta
US$90
US$88
Country Inn
All reviewshi expresscinnamon rollsroom was cleanfront deskhot breakfastwould stay here againleave your carparking lotpark sleep flya great staynext morninghave stayed here several timeswi fitexas steakhouseearly flightfree shuttleshuttle service
Reviewed 18 August 2012

I made my reservation about two weeks before I actually stayed. Lexie made my reservation. She was very personable on the phone. She anticipated my needs by asking the right questions in advance. She asked if I was a Priority Club member, and the nature of my stay.
She advised me that I was staying on the right day of the week and preceded to inform me all about thier Wednesday's Managers Reception. The over all tone of the reservation process made me glad I had chosen this Hotel. Upon arrival I had the pleasure of being checked in by Lexie. She actually remembered making my reservation and recalled the conversation we had. Lexie truely epitomizes the phrase Excellent Guest Service. Overall the entire staff I came into contact with was friendly and accommodating. I will reccommend this hotel to Family, friends, co workers and strangers.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Carol P
Reviewed 7 August 2012

Stayed here on a very low AAA rate Fri-Sun. Arrived very late (after 3 AM) so check-in was a breeze. The room itself was very small but very clean. The bathroom was in great shape. However, the bed felt as if one was sleeping on a piece of plywood. It had very little cushioning, and is probably the worst mattress I've had in any hotel.

Even with the low price, I'm not sure I would return here. There were many other hotels in the same area with similar rates.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Raleigh-Durham Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2012

Dear thegov2k2,

Thank you for your feedback and for choosing our hotel. It's good to know that you appreciate the efficiency of our check-in process. I am sorry that you encountered some issues with your mattress. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I have taken note and wish to thank you for all your valuable comments. These are of great importance to us and allow us to monitor and improve our service continually.

Karen G.
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed 2 August 2012

Booked this place based on TA reviews. I was not disappointed. Location is perfect for airport, enough places to eat that were walking distance and the hotel provides free shuttle.

Physcial plant is immaculate, outdoor pool is a delight, super breakfast thrown in each morning, Lexie at the front desk is as sweet in person as she is on the phone.

Staff cannot do too much to make you comfy. Rooms are well appoinyed, new beds, flat panel TVs, free internet, well cooled, showed head was super and water pressure powerful. From check in to check out, could not have been happier. A must stay if you are flying or driving to RDU.

Stayed: August 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank Facetime4me
Reviewed 28 July 2012

The Holiday Inn Express is minutes away from the Raleigh Durham Airport. Our reception there was friendly and efficient. Indeed, all the staff we encountered were very friendly

Our room was large, with a comfortable king bed. The room was clean. The linens were fresh and clean. The bathroom was modern, all the fixtures worked well and it was very clean. It had a microwave oven and a refrigerator. It was very quiet even with planes flying overhead.

They have a well-equipped exercise room and an outdoor pool. Free internet access is available in each room that worked well. There was a small "business center" with a computer that we did not utilize

The breakfast was adequate, but not a reason to stop there.

Overall, it was a good place to stay, primarily because of its convenience to the airport. It is a ways from either downtown Raleigh or Durham.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank swj
Reviewed 14 June 2012

I was in the Raleigh area for 3 nights on business in Raleigh and Chapel Hill. This hotel is very convenient to where I needed to be, the airport and places to eat.
I will stay here again.