“Home away from home”

Ranked #14 of 18 Hotels in Morrisville
Flower Mound
“Home away from home”
Reviewed 17 April 2013

We had a family wedding to attend and we had about 20 people stay at this hotel. The staff was very friendly and accomodating... even though we got loud at times in the reception area. Juan was wery helpful and genuinely tried to meet all our needs and reqests. We would definitely stay here again should the opportunity arise. We had multiple two-bedroom rooms and they were perfect for our needs. Oh yeah, the rates were very competitive and great breakfast as well!

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with family
DAmickDaly7, Above-Property Response Contact at Staybridge Suites Raleigh-Durham Apt-Morrisville, responded to this review, 18 April 2013
Dear Gebonz,

I'm so glad to hear that we succeeded in making our property a home away from home for you and your family/friends. We appreciate your recommendation and are happy that we could meet all of your needs. Thank you for the review and we hope to see you again soon!

Daly Seven, Inc

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Mechanicsville, Virginia, United States
Reviewed 10 April 2013

I went with the Lee Davis High School Winter Guard. I booked 20 rooms for us the weekend of April 5th. The staff could not have been better, Breakfast food was great. Rooms were clean. I would recommend this hotel to others.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled on business
DAmickDaly7, Above-Property Response Contact at Staybridge Suites Raleigh-Durham Apt-Morrisville, responded to this review, 16 April 2013
Dear Lydia F,

Thank you for reviewing our Staybridge Suites and we appreciate your group staying with us! I'm happy that you found our staff friendly, rooms clean, and enjoyed our breakfast. Thanks again and we hope to see you the next time you're in town.

Winston Salem, North Carolina
Reviewed 8 March 2013

Booked here last minute looking to get cheap deal near airport. Had low expectations and was surprised by how much they were exceeded!

The hotel is relatively new, or seems to be...very clean and up to date.

At check in the front desk staff was super friendly. When he found out we were leaving at 4:45am before breakfast would be ready, he put together three to go bags for us.

At night they nada happy hour with a few choice of draft beer, sodas, and a meal option. We didn't eat it, but it looked fresh- make your own Cobb salads and a sandwich bar. Much better than the typical fried and greasy stuff you usually see.

We were leaving for dinner you could smell them bakng cookies...my six year old was excited but they were not ready. The front desk staff said they would put together a bag of them for us and when we returned they were waiting!

They have free parking and shuttle to the airport. Van was on time and driver was very helpful with the bags.

Room was clean and comfortable. It has a full kitchen so if you stayed several days this would be nice.

Again, not my normal choice or type of property, but this was definitely a winner.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with family
DAmickDaly7, Above-Property Response Contact at Staybridge Suites Raleigh-Durham Apt-Morrisville, responded to this review, 11 March 2013
Dear jonlars,

Thanks for taking to time to review our hotel. We appreciate you giving us a chance and I'm really happy to hear that you had such a great experience. We recently finished renovations and are excited to show off our new look to our guests. I'm also glad to read that our staff was able to take care of you so well and you were able to take advantage of our complimentary park & fly. Thanks again and we hope to see you the next time you fly out of RDU!

Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 1 December 2012 via mobile

I made the mistake of staying in an extended stay hotel when I was only in the RDU area for the night so much if this may be my own fault (but the price and location were perfect what I needed). That said, I was thoroughly disappointed with my first stay at a Staybridge. The first room thy sent me to had not been made up. No other was ready at check-in and rather just upgrade me to a higher room as is commonly done (I've got status with the hotel's loyalty program), they suggested I just wait in the lobby until someone clean mine. The bed spreads were visibly stained. At checkout my bill was completely mischarged for the room rate. As also happened with the initial room readiness issue, the hotel's management has a policy that prevents the susl front desk staff from making my major changes (room upgrade, billing corrections) so I was forced to follow up with the billing problem later on be us no manager was available at checkout. All in all, this hotel has taken n frills o an entirely new level that has an increasingly experienced traveler I find unacceptable.

Stayed November 2012, travelled on business
DAmickDaly7, Above-Property Response Contact at Staybridge Suites Raleigh-Durham Apt-Morrisville, responded to this review, 4 December 2012
Dear IL-ATL,

I would like to personally apologize for the issues you encountered during your stay at our hotel. We strive to provide an excellent experience for all of our guests and are sorry that yours did not live up to your expectations. I have discussed your review with the manager and will work to make sure that in the future such issues are avoided.

Lincolnton, NC
Reviewed 26 November 2012

This place is a hidden little gem behind a couple of other larger hotels, but it's worth the trip. They have an evening reception during the week where they basically just pile food and drink in front of you for free, and the breakfast is well stocked and full of selection. The room was extremely comfortable, and the bed and pillows very soft. I'd definitely come back. Major props to George for taking care of us at the evening reception.

• Stayed November 2012, travelled on business
Denver, Colorado
Reviewed 6 November 2012

This is a very solid hotel. The rooms are big and clean. The kitchen is very nice for longer stays and has all of the items you might need for light cooking. The evening reception is great with a nice selection of food and drinks. The breakfast is also excellent. They have a shuttle service for both airport and local trips which is extremely handy if your business is close to the hotel.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled on business
Goldsboro, North Carolina
Reviewed 20 September 2012

This is not a five star hotel but a well kept, clean, reasonably priced place. We use this motel to park our car when flying out of RDU. Spend the night, have breakfast , catch a van to the airport. After your trip, they will pick you up at the airport and take you to your car up to two weeks after you have spent the night at Staybridge. Why pay parking at the airport?

• Stayed September 2012, travelled with family