Staybridge Suites Raleigh-Durham Apt-Morrisville
US$113
US$76
US$133
Hotels.com
La Quinta Inn & Suites Raleigh Durham Airport S(Morrisville)(Great Value!)
US$82
US$135
TripAdvisor
Cambria Hotel Raleigh-Durham Airport(Morrisville)(Great Value!)
US$102
TripAdvisor
All reviewsbasketball courttwo bedroom suitefull kitchensausage baconeat somethingfront desktop choiceac unitoutdoor fireplacesmall kitchenpower outletsspent one night herenight shiftroad noisean extended staybig roomfree night
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 March 2014

This place is an amazing value! The staff was especially attentive and personable. Great customer service and the breakfast was excellent! Just a couple of things: there wasn't a safe in the room and the bed was very uncomfortable. First, I was very surprised that there was no safe available for valuables, especially since this is an extended stay establishment. I would have like to keep my jewelry in the safe instead of in the drawer on the nightstand. Secondly, the mattress was not plush at all, and it was very difficult for me to get to comfortable and fall asleep at night. Aside from these things, it was a very good experience overall. I would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
DAmickDaly7, Above-Property Response Contact at Staybridge Suites Raleigh-Durham Apt-Morrisville, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2014

Dear AE_Coffee,

Thanks for taking the time to review our Staybridge Suites - while we're glad you had a very nice stay overall and appreciate your kind words for our staff, we do apologize for any inconvenience regarding a safe. However, we do offer a safety deposit box at the front desk; please don't hesitate to ask during future visits. We will also be sure to discuss your feedback regarding the bed in your room. If you'd like to discuss anything further, please reach out to me at the number below. Thank you again for your comments and we hope to see you the next time you're in the area!

(434) 822-2161

Reviewed 8 March 2014

The check-in process and room were fine. The walls are ridiculously thin, can hear everything next door and above us. The Russian Army must be above us wrestling and pacing back and forth - this has been going on for two+ hours. We've called three times to complain, but no relief. Won't come back here again and will try to request a refund.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank GuestCritic
DAmickDaly7, Above-Property Response Contact at Staybridge Suites Raleigh-Durham Apt-Morrisville, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2014

Dear GuestCritic,

Thank you for your feedback. While I'm happy to hear you had a smooth check-in process and enjoyed your room, we apologize for any inconvenience and want to help make this right. Please reach out to me at the number below and I would be glad to speak further. Thanks again for your comments and we hope to have another opportunity to give you a great stay in the future.

(434) 822-2161

Reviewed 17 February 2014

My flight was cancelled out of RDU due to the large winter storm that moved through the area. The options for lodging were scarce and filling up fast. I called the Staybridge from the airport and was able to reserve one of the last rooms they had available and even when a lot of the other hotels in the area had shut donw running shuttles, they made sure I had a ride from the airport.

The accomodations were supurb and the staff went way above and beyond for those of us who were stranded. They provided free pizza and beer in the evenings because no one could go anywhere. They ran a special shuttle to the airport the next day so I could get my luggage back from my cancelled flight.

I can't say enough about the hospitality that the staff here displayed. When I return to North Carolina, I will stay at the Staybridge again.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank jmcdermott
DAmickDaly7, Above-Property Response Contact at Staybridge Suites Raleigh-Durham Apt-Morrisville, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2014

Dear jmcdermott,

Thanks for your review and we hope you were able to get home without too much trouble once the worst of the storm passed! I'm delighted that you found our guest service excellent and we're grateful for your kind words and 5-star ratings across the board. Thank you again for your feedback and we look forward to seeing you the next time you're in town!

Reviewed 17 February 2014

Loved this property. As i travel often i get to see what the world has to offer and with this property you cant really go wrong. The staff was GREAT! and the breakfast wasnt bad either...may i suggest an asian night instead of the generic pizza? I loved the 2 bedroom suites that i was upgraded to. It was huge for just me but it was very comfortable. The marble/granite counter tops was definitely a nice feature. I heard they have a gym here but i never used it. Only set back is they do not have a pool or a hottube...have one of those and this would be a perfect hotel!! the carpet design is one of the best i have seen in a hotel. the brown and blue colors are very pleasing. overall i give this hotel 5 stars!!

Oh yeah! I forgot to mention the house keeping staff...very pleasant and they are great at their job! I wish i had them with me for other hotels i have stayed at in other countries!

Room Tip: Try the 2 bedroom suite!!
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business

Dear Markus T,

We appreciate you sharing your experience at our hotel and are very happy to hear you enjoyed it so much! It's great to read we succeeded in providing excellent service during your visit & we're thankful for all of your kind words, as well as your suggestion for our dinners. Thanks again for your comments and we look forward to your next trip to the RDU area!

Reviewed 15 February 2014 via mobile

Staff were very friendly and took good care of my needs. I found everything fine . As a vegetarian I did have challenges and thats an area which should be looked into.The bfast was hot and good. Could have some more veggie options as well and some options for Lactose intolerant people.

• Stayed: December 2013
DAmickDaly7, Above-Property Response Contact at Staybridge Suites Raleigh-Durham Apt-Morrisville, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2014

Dear Kartik V,

Thanks so much for taking the time to review our Staybridge Suites and are happy you had an enjoyable stay and found our guest service excellent! We appreciate your feedback regarding adding more vegetarian options and will discuss it as we aim to improve our offerings in the future. Otherwise, thank you again for your high ratings and review and we look forward to your next visit!