La Quinta Inn & Suites Raleigh Durham Airport S
US$117
US$133
US$118
US$123
La Quinta Inn & Suites Raleigh Durham Intl AP(Morrisville)(Great Value!)
US$91
La Quinta
US$96
US$94
Country Inn
US$113
US$125
US$106
All reviewsolder hotelwafflesboiled eggsroom was cleanbasic hotelstay at la quintaleave carfree breakfastbreakfast startspark your carnight's sleepfree shuttlethe staff was friendly and helpfulshuttle service isbooked this hotelan early morning flightnext morning
Reviewed 23 August 2012

Was given key to a room that had not been cleaned since last guest. (I figured that's okay because we were checking in early.) Last night, another guest was checked in to our room and walked in on us before quickly exiting. (I figured I'd not think too much of it since the desk called and apologized.) Sometime at o-dark-30 someone tried our door; I am not sure if it opened or just rattled a lot. Door key did not work this morning, so I had the front desk re-program us some keys. During my shower the water pressure went to drizzle for a minute or two. Asked if the manager could contact me regarding the problems; no one has called. Checked out of room and asked if there was anywhere secure we could leave luggage for a couple of hours until we were ready to take shuttle to airport. No is the answer.

Never again...

Room Tip: Choose another hotel. There are some nice ones very close by at which I have stayed.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 August 2012

Apart from the AC unit not working, properly, it was a very good experience and the access to the airport made tris hotel highly recommendable. The staff was particularly competent and people-orientes.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
A TripAdvisor Member
Southern Pines, North Carolina, USA
Reviewed 25 July 2012

My wife and I had a family reunion to get to with absolutely no room for error in getting there, so... of course our flight was bumped because of weather and the airline was just about as apathetic and unhelpful as it could possibly be (in addition to sending our luggage through on the wrong flight with all our clothes and toiletries.

Frustrated and angry, my wife quickly called around to the airport hotels as we would try to fly out the next morning. With average prices ranging from $125 to $150 (plus nickel & dime) we we're beyond frustrated. When my wife finally called the La Quinta the gentleman (Tye or Tighe) gave us a MUCH more reasonable deal on a smaller room for a single night.

When we arrived for check in, We explained what had happened with the airline. Tye listened to our complaints and gripes about our experience and, without missing a beat, set about providing us with basic toiletries (razors, toothbrush, etc) gave us directions on where to get food in the area, and even allowed us to keep our car parked in the hotel's lot while we were on vacation and saved us over $50 in airport parking fees! He set up our wake up call and arranged for us to have plenty of time for their free breakfast and a free shuttle ride to the airport the next morning.

The room was comfy, the water hot, the temperature cool, and the WIFI connected flawlessly. Despite the lack of a change of clothes from the previous day, we still felt fresh enough to tackle getting out on another flight the next morning.

Customer service is one thing, genuine concern and helpfulness to two very tired and angry people is another. If La Quinta staffs its hotels with people like Tye, I will be a customer any and every time there is a choice in accommodations when we travel.

Well done, La Quinta! And thank you for all you did to make a bad situation as good as it could be.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
4  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 24 July 2012

Love this hotel! Very friendly, very clean, pet friendly (doesn't smell like a pet friendly hotel), good breakfast with fresh fruit included. Breakfast starts at 4:30 am. Smokey's BBQ near by - great food! Lot's of other restaurants also but we love the BBQ.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank redr0bin49
Reviewed 19 July 2012

I had my 82 year old mother, 5 year old son and 8 year old daughter with me on an excursion leaving from Raleigh heading out west. The free breakfast, free shuttle to the airport, and free parking were reasons why we booked this hotel. We also had reservations to stay there on our return trip but our plane was canceled and we were stuck in Denver. When I called to tell them that we couldn't make our reservation (well beyond the 24 hour cancellation notice required) they approved the refund through Hotels.com and still shuttled us back to get our car for free from the airport the next day! Kudos to La Quinta and Hotels.com for making customer service and satisfaction a #1 priority. We will definately use them both again!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family