“Great option for steaks”

Firebirds Wood Fired Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 160 Restaurants in Morrisville
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Steakhouse, Bar
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Firebirds Wood Fired Grill is located at Park West Village at the intersection of Chapel Hill Rd and Cary Parkway. We offer authentic wood-fired steaks, seafood, specialty cocktails and select wines. Join us for Bar Bite specials Monday thru Friday from 4-6:30PM and Saturday & Sunday from 11AM - 5PM at the FIREBAR(R) or on the patio. Enjoy happy hour drink specials all day Wednesdays. We offer top-notch service and upscale dining at a modest price. Visit us online to learn more.
Reviewed 4 August 2014

We went when this place first opened and we live half way between the two locations so we decided to give this place another try and I'm sure glad we did. We started with the shrimp app and it was the best shrimp I've ever had. The server was excellent, she told us about the blackberry cocktail and my wife loved it. She then sold her on the Mahi special and it was also great, I got the Delmonica steak and it tasted fantastic. It was cooked perfectly and came with sliced potatoes in a cheese sauce that was delicious. The manager stopped by to check on us, I don't remember his name but he has an accent and we remembered him from the mall location. He is great, he even paid for our shrimp appetizer because we told him my wife had just got out of hospital after an operation and he said that was worth celebrating. We finished with the key lime pie, we both really enjoyed it. Word of warning, split the desserts, they are crazy big. This place isn't cheap,but its worth paying a little more for

1  Thank Adam_rtp

Reviewed 1 July 2014

Always has been a favorite of ours and we've dined frequently at the Firebirds at the Streets of Southpoint, so we were VERY delighted to know Morrisville would be getting their very own Firebirds. The wait staff is always attentive to every need, the kitchen cooks your meals exactly to your specifications and the deliciousness of the meals is always superb ..! Firebirds wood-fired grill makes even the most healthy of meals scrumptious and delightful and if you care to go off your diet...well lets just say you're in the RIGHT place! You'll never regret eating at the Firebirds in Morrisville, NC! You'll see....!

Reviewed 25 June 2014

Mango sauce on coconut shrimp - yum! Server was just right. Ambiance was nice. More spicy choices than not spicy - but if you've read my reviews you know I can't do spicy. Nice bathroom. All in all we had a very nice lunch there.

Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

We sat in the bar area which was loud and service wasn't as good. Food is consistently good and enjoyed coconut shrimp appetizer. Also had BLT salad which was a little too heavy on dressing. Ordered trout which was really good.

Reviewed 20 June 2014

I enjoyed my apple pecan chicken salad however thought $13 for a salad at lunch was a bit pricey. Service was attentive and friendly.

Been to Firebirds Wood Fired Grill? Share your experiences!