“Very poor service, rude staff and never able to get things what we need”
Review of Tower Restaurant

Tower Restaurant
Ranked #29 of 159 Restaurants in Morrisville
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 21 June 2012

We went for dinner in Tower Restaurant
we were not able to order the things (happened second time in a row) we wanted and service was horrible. No one even came and asked to refill water during the whole dinner time. When I mentioned about the problem with the order, bad service a server/and or manager misbehaved with us.

1  Thank avmvancouver

Reviewed 14 June 2012

We have been here at least 30 times in the past 4 years and the quality of food or service haven't changed. I like the location, food quality and service. Staff are very friendly and receptive and ready to serve what is needed.

Reviewed 22 January 2012

The first time I went here, I felt like I was in South India. Buffet is really nice but you tend to over eat because they have so much variety and everything is worth a try. Dinner is also nice, food is always consistently tasty. Some items can be very spicy, so make sure you specify to your taste.

Reviewed 9 December 2011

I had never had southern indian food, but I was really impressed with the dosal. There were so many options on the menu but the waitstaff was very helpful, although a little slow to respond. Pretty busy, atmosphere is nothing special but clean and comfortable.

Reviewed 5 August 2011

My husband and I LOVE Tower. We've been a few times since relocating to Cary in early 2010, and Tower has never disappointed us. The atmosphere is a bit bland, but the service is prompt and kind. And take just one look at the clientele-- mostly Indian families-- and you'll know that the food served is high quality, authentic stuff. Tower specializes in South Indian cuisine, so be sure not to miss the phenomenal dosas. Their lassis-- both sweet and salty-- are the perfect accompaniment to your meal. And most of all, be sure to go on a weekend for dinner, so you can partake in the thali specials. SO much food, all superb, for about $12-15 per person. My husband and I both ordered thalis, which we quickly learned was a mistake-- it was too much food. The bright side-- leftovers!