Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Raleigh-Durham Airport, NC
Ranked #8 of 19 Hotels in Morrisville
Reviewed 24 October 2013

A very restful stay. I didn't even notice the airplanes even though it is conveniently located near the airport. The staff was friendly and helpful and the rooms were very comfortable. Dinner next door at the Chop House was a treat.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Reviewed 19 October 2013

My family and I stayed here when we visited the NC State Fair. It is a very quick drive over to the fairgrounds. The hotel is clean, the room is huge (my bf and I joked that it was as big as his 1BR apartment in Manhattan) and everything was in working order. The suites come with a king-sized bed in a separate room, living room, kitchen area with sink, fridge, and microwave, space for dishes, plenty of towels, comfortable bed, two TVs, hairdryer... the works! We were really happy with this place, especially at the rate of $71 per night.

One suggestion for the hotel: Although small, one fluorescent light in the bathroom doesn't seem to be enough. It's hard for us gals to see what we're doing with our makeup and we might walk out looking like sea monsters! ;)

Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 October 2013 via mobile

We booked 2 night out so we got a last minute deal!
Great price....very clean! Staff was little quiet, won't say unfriendly! Room nice had a king bed suite....our daughter liked the hide-a-bed. Our bed a little firmer than we like. Read comments about planes and yes they fly over but it is a soft brief hard wind sound. Heard worse in a storm at home :-)

• Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank surn4jc
Reviewed 10 October 2013

We have used this hotel several times - on one occasion when travelling from RDU. It is very convenient for the airport and has a fly/drive deal with courtesy bus, this worked well. We had an upgraded room with small living kitchen area complete with microwave and refrigerator and coffee machine. It is a pity that plates and cutlery are not provided. The room was clean and plenty of towels and toiletries were provided and the bed was comfy. The hotel has complimentary coffee in the reception area, and an excellent breakfast. Staff were friendly and the check in / out process simple and efficient.

Room Tip: Upgraded rooms provide a small lounge/ eating area with table and chairs and an extra TV.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 601Eileen
Reviewed 22 September 2013

You certainly cannot beat the location to the airport and the reviews seemed nice enough. I booked this hotel using my Carlson club points as I only needed a place to crash for 5 hours before heading out the next morning. Upon arrival I was greeted by a friendly staff at front desk. She was very pleasant and quickly got me through the check in process as I was exhausted. Even giving me a room on the first floor so I would not have far to walk. The moment I opened the door I could smell...I don't even know how to explain it other than "old lady perfume" (please don't anyone be offended). I thought at first it was a cleaner becasue when you walk in the room you are in the kitchen area. However, the rest of the room and even the pillows were emitting the smell. Not sure if someone was trying to cover up a smell (from previous reviews I am assuming) but this is not helping. Also, the carpet on my bare feet felt dirty and almost greasy. If I was not so tired I would have changed rooms. The mattress was very nice and I appreciated the noise of the fan continuing throughout the night. When I shut it off, I could hear some kind of dripping noise. I thought it was coming from the shower, but it seemed to be coming from somewhere in the ceiling.

When I checked out early the next morning the same clerk was there. Again, pleasant and professional. I appreciated the snack bag to take with me that included a granola bar, apple and a water. I would not stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 September 2013

We stayed overnight and left our car here for 12 days while we flew from r/d airport. The hotel was nice and clean, the staff very nice. Transfer to and from the airport was easy. Both of the people who drove us to and from the airport were prompt and very friendly. We will stay here and leave our car here next time we fly from r/d airport.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 September 2013

This property offers a park and fly deal from RDU. The hotel is very close to the airport and it takes only a few minutes to get there by shuttle. The hotel was average but was clean. The front desk staff was welcoming and the morning shuttle driver was very nice. I would recommend this hotel for an overnight stay when you need to fly in or out of RDU.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Morrisville
La Quinta Inn & Suites Raleigh International Airport
Cambria hotel & suites Raleigh-Durham Airport
Fairfield Inn & Suites Raleigh-Durham Airport/Brier Creek
Holiday Inn Raleigh Durham Airport-Morrisville
La Quinta Inn & Suites Raleigh Durham Airport S
Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh-Durham Airport

Been to Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Raleigh-Durham Airport, NC? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Raleigh-Durham Airport, NC

Address: 201 Airgate Drive, Morrisville, NC 27560
Region: United States > North Carolina > Morrisville
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#7 Romantic Hotel in Morrisville
#8 Business Hotel in Morrisville
#10 Family Hotel in Morrisville
Price Range: £63 - £110 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3 star — Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Raleigh-Durham Airport, NC 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Ebookers so you can book your Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Raleigh-Durham Airport, NC reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Country Inn And Suites By Carlson, Raleigh-Durham Airport, Nc