“good take out”

Add it.
Greek Fiesta
Price range: US$6 - US$12
Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean
Description: Greek Cuisine is well known for its fresh, flavorful meals and extensive selection of vegetarian foods. A balanced diet of healthy Mediterranean Cuisine is one of the reasons why people of the Mediterranean live long happy lives. Our mission at Greek Fiesta is to serve fresh, healthy and authentic Greek, Mediterranean food. With fast and friendly service in a casual atmosphere, our customers can live better, healthier lives. While enjoying our famous iced tea, order one of our home made specialties of Fresh Chicken Breast Pita, Healthy Hummus, Authentic Lamb Kebab, Fresh Greek Salad, Tasty Cucumber Sauce or Delicious Tabouli. Our bite size baklava is so light and delicious, you will savor every bite. And kids of all ages love our cheesy pita and fresh chicken breast kebabs.No matter what the occasion is, power lunch, family meal or an office get together, make it Greek Fiesta. It will be our pleasure to serve you healthy, fresh and authentic meals with a big smile.
spain
“good take out”
Reviewed 3 February 2014

easy to find and park,very friendly and helpful staff.

We had take out which was very good and fresh at a good price.

Well done.

Visited December 2013

“Opa-leeze!”
Reviewed 8 November 2013 via mobile

I've had better Greek for better prices and better portions. I ordered the Greek platter with lamb for lunch - this is a small mixed salad with tzatziki, and either lamb, chicken or beef kabob. He asked if I wanted 2 kabobs, and I said sure. With a drink he tells me it's over 17 dollars! For lunch! I told him he could keep one, and thought brought it down to around 12$. Absolutely Nuts. Oh, and the SAME SONG PLAYED FIVE TIMES IN A ROW. I thought I was going to lose my mind.

greekfiesta, Owner at Greek Fiesta, responded to this review, 13 November 2013
Our Greek Platter with a chicken or steak kebab is reasonably priced at $8.99, with lamb $0.99 extra. Please visit us to take advantage of our fulfilling lunch special deals for $7.99 including side item and drink.
“Was good the first few times!”
Reviewed 8 May 2013

I guess it depends on who's there, my first 5 visits brought me back, but this time I may have done better by eating at Circle K. The food was no longer authentic, just a few homemade salads that ok, but the Beef and Lamb were like eating shoes. The staff don't seem to care what your experience is or was!

Visited April 2013
greekfiesta, Owner at Greek Fiesta, responded to this review, 13 May 2013
Hello Michael,
Thank you for visiting Greek Fiesta, however we are very sorry by your most recent visit. We take great pride in our authentic Greek food and very sorry that you were not satisfied. We thank you for your feedback as we strive to satisfy each of our customers. Please accept our offer for a complimentary Chicken pita, greek salad and drink on your next visit.
Nashville
“Very good food, but get Take Out”
Reviewed 6 November 2012

Our first time to Greek Fiesta, we walked right in , stared a while at the menu and place our order. Everyone was very, very helpful. The restaurant was not crowded on a Sunday evening, and was clean. However, by the time the meal arrived I'd heard the canned music about 3 times, and probably 10 times before my wife finished her meal. The TV had a repeat tape on it also.
We didn't go there for music, but for food. The food was very good, lots of variety, Med/Greek/Veg, something for almost every taste. My wife enjoyed the deserts, and didn't notice the music. If we lived local we would order take out. It is a very good value meal.

• Visited October 2012
Cary, North Carolina
“Fresh Mediterranean fast food”
Reviewed 5 October 2012

Good choice at the mall for fresh and filling fast food. Fresh pita, tomatoes and like their grape leaves. Kabobs are tasty as well. Falafel is just right.

Visited May 2012