“Decent sandwich place; fair service; zero atmosphere.”

Two Guys Grille Incorporated
Ranked #37 of 153 Restaurants in Morrisville
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Ukiah, California
“Decent sandwich place; fair service; zero atmosphere.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2012

I had a reuben; middle of road; good fresh fries. My lady had a good fish sandwich and good sweet potato fries. She liked hers more than I did mine.

• Visited July 2012

Boston, Massachusetts
“Get the sweet potato fries!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 May 2012 via mobile

Going here for lunch as often as I can. Great food and staff. Their sweet potato fries with cinnamon butter is a good addition to any of their meals. The easy parking is also a great plus.

Charleston, South Carolina
“4 1/2 Stars...Pretty darn good!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 December 2011

My family and I were very pleased with our food, service, and the atmosphere.

It's kind of a running joke between my fiance and I about my "go to" dish that I usually order if I am not certain about the restaurant. That dish is the patty melt. I will have to say, out of all the restaurants that I have gone to, and had my "go to" dish from, this was probably THE best patty melt I ever had. I ordered it with the sweet potato fries which were good as well, but was served with this butter/cinnamon concoction that you can dip the fries in. I didn't care for that because I felt like I was just eating room temperature butter. That concoction would have been excellent if it were on a hot baked sweet potato, but does not really flow with the fries. I think the fries would have been better if it were lightly drizzled in honey, or served with just go 'ole ketchup, but that's just my personal opinion.

Overall, we were pleased and would definitely go back to this restaurant.

• Visited December 2011
Asheville, North Carolina
“Wow! A really nice surprise!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 April 2011

I really enjoyed the atmosphere with the surfer decore. The waiter was friendly and did a great job. The Chicken philly was the best I have had in ages. I would definitely dine here again. We visited the one in Lumberton, NC.

• Visited April 2011
1 Thank Yochi69
Cary, North Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Black Bean Philly -- awesome vegetarian alternative”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 December 2009

I'm vegetarian, and I wondered what I would get here. Initially, I was apprehensive about the black bean philly, but a colleague of mine recommended it. It was amazing - I was glad that I had an alternative to Subway. The fat fries were pretty good. It can take a while to get seating, and service during peak hours, so keep that in mind.