“Favorite Place to stay in Mt Airy”

Hampton Inn Mount Airy
Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Mount Airy
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 11 May 2014

Great place to stay when visiting Mt Airy and surrounding wineries. We enjoyed our stay at the Hampton Inn. The room was nice and comfortable and the breakfast was good with a variety of options. The Budbreak Wine Festival package was a great deal that included a night stay, festival tickets, a bottle of wine and a ride to/from the festival. This made the event fun and easy for all of our group. Can't wait til next time.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Hampton I, General Manager at Hampton Inn Mount Airy, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2014

Thank you so much for staying at the Hampton Inn Mount Airy and for the 5 star rating that you gave us on Trip Advisor. I am pleased to know that you had a pleasant visit with us and that we are your favorite place to stay in Mount Airy. The Budbreak Wine Festival continues to grow each and every year. It makes me happy to know that you enjoyed the event and the package that we put together for it. We wanted to make sure that we provided nothing but convenience for our guest so that you could just relax and enjoy being with us. Next year we plan to offer the same convenient package so I hope to see you Saturday May 2 2015 for another wonderful time in Mayberry!

Reviewed 11 May 2014

Was pleasantly surprised on how clean, updated, excellent breakfast options (like variety of fresh fruits/omelets ) niceness/helpfulness of staff, and comfort of room was... would definitely check out Hamptons in other areas we may stay in our travels...

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I would like to thank you for staying with us at the Hampton Inn Mount Airy NC and for the feedback that you provided for other travelers. I am pleased to know that you rated our breakfast excellent as it is one of the best in the area. One of my favorites is the fresh cut fruit that is provided daily. We strive to provide excellent customer service, clean rooms and comfortable surroundings with each and every stay. It is nice to know that you experienced those during your visit. We look forward to seeing you again the next time your travels bring you to the area.

Reviewed 8 May 2014

Wonderful variety for breakfast and located in area convenient to downtown. Experienced a problem with plumbing in our room, but staff took care of it in a timely fashion. Price was a little higher for a King room with pullout sofa bed than I expected, but carried a sleeping bag for additional padding which helped. Truth be known.....no sofa bed is comfortable.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for staying at the Award Winning Hampton Inn and for providing feedback regarding your most recent stay with us. We are conveniently located close to the downtown area as well as plenty of restaurants and shopping. I would like to apologize for the inconveniences that you experienced with the plumbing. I am pleased to know that the staff handled those issues in a timely fashion. It is our goal to make sure our guest are satisfied each and every time they stay with us. Thank you again for staying with us we appreciate you and hope to see you the next time your travels bring you to the area.

Reviewed 7 May 2014

We had a wonderful 4 night stay. The room was clean and quiet, breakfast was appetising. Coffee was fresh and available 24/7 The staff was friendly and helpful. Room rates were very competitive and there is an on site laundry. Definintely would return here!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback about your most recent stay at the Hampton Inn Mount Airy NC. I am pleased to know that you enjoyed 4 nights with us and will return to our property if your travels bring you back to the area. Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you in the near future.

Reviewed 6 May 2014

We had a wonderful experience in this beautiful hotel. The "hot breakfast" was a full breakfast with several choices. The staff was friendly and the room was clean and comfortable. We thouroughly enjoyed the clean pool! I would most definitely stay there again!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I would like to say thank you so much for staying at the award winning Hampton Inn Mount Airy and for letting other travelers know about your visit with us. The staff and I take pride in providing clean rooms and comfortable surroundings for our guest. The greatest joy that we experience is when our labor brings forth satisfied and happy guest such as yourself. Our breakfast bar is one of the best with plenty to choose from. I personally enjoy the fresh cut fruit, hot oatmeal and bacon just to name a few of my favorites. I am pleased to know that you were able to enjoy the pool. The maintenance team takes great pride in making sure that it stays nice and clean. I will be sure to let them know you mentioned the cleanliness of the pool in your review. Again, thank you and we look forward to having you the next time your travels bring you to the area.

Reviewed 4 May 2014

Location was on a major street and the main street historic district was only a short drive away.
We had a comfortable room and breakfast was plentiful as usual. it was a pleasant pitstop on the
way to Myrtle Beach!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for staying at the Hampton Inn Mount Airy NC and for letting other travelers know about your pleasant stay while visiting us. We hope that the next time your travels bring you the area we will be your first choice for lodging accommodations. Thank you again we greatly appreciate your business.

Reviewed 1 May 2014

This place was very easy to get to and a treat after a full day of driving. It was also reasonably priced. The room was very clean and large. The breakfast offered many items to choose from and offered different items that I have not seen at other hotel chains. Instead of going back to the highway we took the scenic route when leaving and really enjoyed it. We would love to go back and stay there again.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank cadan

Thank you so much for staying with us and for sharing your experience about your stay. I am glad that you had a chance to eat breakfast because our breakfast bar is one of the best. We do have plenty of items to choose from. The Hot Oatmeal, fresh cut fruit and bacon is just a few of my favorite items. There are several scenic routes one being the Blue Ridge Parkway which is minutes away from this property. The scenic routes are always the best routes if you have the time to spare because they are beautiful. We hope that your travels will bring you back to the area so that you can stay with us again. We love having you here!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Mount Airy
Hampton Inn & Suites Dobson
Quality Inn Hillsville
Quality Inn Hillsville
#7 of 8 in Hillsville

Been to Hampton Inn Mount Airy? Share your experiences!