Quality Inn
Comfort Inn Mount Airy(Mount Airy)(Great Value!)
US$94
US$90
US$68
Hampton Inn Mount Airy(Mount Airy)(Great Value!)
US$125
US$121
Best Western Bryson Inn(Mount Airy)(Great Value!)
US$108
US$84
US$169
US$164
Hampton.com
Mayberry Motor Inn(Mount Airy)
All reviewsroom was cleanpet roomwafflesfast food placeswould stay here againclose to downtowncontinental breakfastaffordable hotelsausage gravyfront desk clerkcoupon booknice place to stayget togetheryoung womanstayed two nightsstaff was friendlyshopping and restaurants
Reviewed 1 June 2014

We stayed here for just one night on the way through to the Blue Ridge Mountains. It was clean and well maintained...the staff friendly. The room was comfortable enough, beds okay. However, the breakfast bar was very good, great coffee, fresh fruit, eggs, bisquits and gravy. Would stay again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I have stayed here a number of time and find the rooms to be clean and comfortable.
Staff is friendly and accomodating. The morning complimentary breakfast is one of the best
I have had.There are a number of restaurants nearby for various sorts of dining.

Room Tip: Back rooms are quieter.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 May 2014

Room was old and needed up grading. The pillows were awful. There was a party going on in the parking lot. So it was noisy on the back side of the motel. Breakfast was typical and not bad. Staff was helpful.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 May 2014

Stopped here overnight because it was near my route during a move that allowed pets.
Was rushed through my check-in so fast I could hardly keep up with what the lady was telling me. She was speed-talking, I'm assuming because there was another person waiting behind me.
Room was large with king size bed, Although the place is a bit dated, the room was pretty clean with the exception of a used crusty wash cloth draped over the curtain rod. The Room was equipped with a fridge and microwave.
My AT&T cell service was nearly dead in this area and the hotel wi-fi was not working properly. I could connect to their wi-fi but it wouldn't assign my devices an IP address -hence no internet.. When confronting the front desk, I was told it must be my devices and advised to check them again basically blowing me off and stating they don't have any IT people on site. I explained I didn't have much cell either and she said I must have Verizon because everyone complains they can't get service here. I told her I had AT&T and that I'm barely getting a signal and now they can't get me wi-fi either.
Was told at check-in that there was always hot coffee available 24x7 but when checking in, the coffee was barely warm. I woke early a half hour before breakfast to get coffee and the coffee was about room temperature. I think it was the same coffee during my check-in.
A lady was preparing breakfast so I asked if she was brewing any coffee and got a cold response that there might be some in about 15 minutes. I decided to just walk to the circle K and get some fresh coffee which was likely going to be better anyway.
On the bright side, my wi-fi was suddenly working in the morning without me doing anything to my devices.
Card swipe took about 20 swipes before finally unlocking door in the morning.
Wasn't any people staying next door to me or above me so I can't speak of noise issues.
Overall, I was disappointed with the service but OK with the room and would likely consider other places if ever in this area again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Have stayed at this location on several occasions with satisfactory results beyond our wishes.On one occasion, we had a bathroom light go out--within literally minutes, the friendly maintenance gentleman was there to assist and resolve our problem. The rooms have always been clean, freshly scented, and inviting. The staff is like family from the moment you check in --which is done immediately as you enter the front doors. The breakfast offered is quite ample and fresh--and the coffee is available 24 hrs. a day. This location deserves a 5 star rating with anyone. Please do check this location out on your next trip to the area. You will not be disappointed.

Room Tip: As this location sits back from main highway (#601)--all rooms are quiet
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple