“Dinner”

Cuisines: American
Description: located inside the Mayberry Mall
Description: located inside the Mayberry Mall
Reviewed 16 September 2013

Servers were really friendly and food was good. Had Catfish and it was just right. The portions were large and filled us that most took to-go boxes.

Reviewed 27 July 2013

Food way to Greasy, plus it taste as if the could have change it about 2 months ago.. Everytime I go here, if I get fried food, I get sick!!!

4  Thank SharonJ71
Reviewed 22 July 2013

The portions for seniors made a full meal with a price that means we feel good about coming back. Some are so large that you feel like you have to bring home the leftovers to break even. There was plenty to eat. The catfish batter was superior to most in the area. Light, crispy without the grease build up. While I usually don't eat hush puppies, these were worth eating. But, like all puppies, once they are cold, they are finished. I'd advise eating the number that you think that you want first. I ate all my coleslaw and I don't usually do that. The tarter sauce and a red sauce were on the table and that meant that you can put as little or as much as you want without asking for more. I appreciated the service, prompt with glasses of tea and water refilled quickly. There was even a suggestion of a to-go-cup. That makes me smile, doesn't it you?

1  Thank Gina S
Reviewed 31 May 2013

Yep, by dinnertime on Sunday there aren't a lot of options in Mt Airy, but thank heaven for Libby Hill! Food was good -- I had country fried steak, others had the scallops -- and service was quick and friendly. A special shout out to our waitress, Sarah Grace, who has a lovely smile and was very patient in explaining to a bunch of Yankees what hush puppies are. ("Y'all don't have them up there?") And they were as good as she said they were.

1  Thank DickandDolly
Reviewed 27 May 2013

Found few restaurants open on Sunday upon our arrival in Mount Airy and knew nothing about this one, but felt like seafood so decided to take a chance. We were pleasantly surprised with very good meals and very professional and friendly service as well as very reasonable prices. Seemed more popular with local folks than tourists.