“Fast and hit the spot”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
Grimsby, Canada
“Fast and hit the spot”
Reviewed 13 December 2012

After driving 10 hours we felt like just staying put in our hotel with a bottle of wine so ordered a pizza, Delivery requires a minimum $15,00 order so we also ordered a bruschetta appetizer. The bruschetta was excellent and the pizza very good. Have had better but in a strange town with no experience we were happy. I like a tastier sauce but it had lots of cheese and was NY style which we prefer.

So if you are stuck in a hotel and don't feel like driving out for dinner grab a pizza. Hope you brought some wine

• Visited December 2012

Elk Creek, Virginia, United States
“BEST PIZZA AROUND”
Reviewed 14 October 2012

These guys bake up a true New York Style Italian Pie, the cheese absolutely melts in your mouth. Hey, I drive some 40 miles for their pizza and it's worth it. The locals in Galax just does not compare to Coppola's, trust me they have tasty food...

• Visited October 2012
Bedford, Virginia
“Average italian food”
Reviewed 20 August 2012

The food was just OK. My meatball parm sandwich didn't have much flavor, and the fries and cheese sticks were ordinary. However, my wife did seem to enjoy her meal (cheesesteak sandwich) more than me. We had the food delivered to the Holiday Inn Express, which was prompt, friendly and reasonably priced.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank LYHtraveler10
Greensboro, North Carolina
“Chicken Alfredo Wonderful”
Reviewed 16 June 2012

This has to be the best alfredo created. The serving was HUGE, easily could have been split between two. By far the tastest bread, sweet and crunchy but delightful in the middle. Im not a big sweat tea drinker but it was recommended by several folks in Mt Airy, so I gave it a try. And took home two to-go glasses. Very moist chicken with the perfect amount of seasoning. Excellent service and low pricing.

Visited May 2012
Pilot Mountain, North Carolina
“Great place to share a calazone!”
Reviewed 12 June 2012

My husband and I stopped in at the suggestion of his parents and were not disappointed. The service was fast and friendly, and the calazones are monstrous and very tasty!

• Visited October 2011