“I Keep Coming Back”

Coppola's
Ranked #43 of 104 Restaurants in Mount Airy
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 16 January 2014

I went there this past Monday night for my usual favorite, a small pizza with extra cheese. I don't know the secret to the cheese but it savors my taste buds beyond expectations, gotta love the flavor. Only downfall here is I am not ever gonna lose weight, lol!!!

Reviewed 8 December 2013

We arrived to that restaurant because of the good reviews we've read about. We couldn't understand what was those good reviews based on. Food was just OK.

We had Baked Ziti and Baked Manicotti.
For dessert we had Canoli and Tuxedo Truffle Mousse Cake.
Their food is not even similar to real Italian food.

In addition to their average food, their address as written on several web sites, was wrong and that made us drive 10 extra miles. We told the owner about that and he said that at least 20 customers have already told him about the wrong address, but he did nothing to correct it. He didn't even think there is something wrong with the fact that his customers drive to a different address, not to mention the fact that he didn't think to compensate them for the inconvenience, or at least to apologize.

Reviewed 18 October 2013

The pizza is indeed cheesy but very good. Good crust and flavorful pizza. Our waitress was very nice, even serving the individual slices for us. Didn't have any problems at the cash register. I will go back.

Reviewed 15 April 2013

Hey now, not real sure which is hotter. The fine brunette or the extra cheese pizzas I usually get, lol. Seriously now, if you all like a killer tasting cheese pizza, ya gotta try Coppolla's. OK, can I walk in this place straight faced again, lol???

Reviewed 9 March 2013

This is my 2nd review of Coppola's. The only reason I am updating is because I am beyond sick of the hateful attitude given by the red-headed lady who frequently works the register. NEVER is she friendly! RARELY does she say more than a disgruntled "Hello" when I call in an order followed by the disgruntled price of my order. THAT'S IT! She is even less friendly when I pick up my order.

Customer facing employees have to at least try to be friendly to customers. I don't understand why she can't. I am always friendly to her.

I have considered boycotting this place because of this behavior. I honestly dread going to the register, but, I can't lie, I absolutely LOVE their pizza. I will continue to go back...at least until I feel I can't take her rudeness any longer.

3  Thank turtledovelove

Been to Coppola's? Share your experiences!