“Enjoyable evening” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Trio Restaurant & Bar - CLOSED

Trio Restaurant & Bar
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene, Groups, Local cuisine, Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: Went their for dinner on Satruday night. Head and shoulders above any other options in Mount Airy. Chef Wishart, formerly at Cross Creek Country Club, does a great job. Trio has only been open 4 weeks. Very nice menu and list of daily specials. EWell chsen and decently priced wine list. Celebrated my father's 96 birthday and we were not disappointed!! Very memorable evening.
new jersey
“Enjoyable evening”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 May 2014

Had dinner here on Thursday May 1st. Not very busy which was good for us. The server, Chynna, was very attentive and offered suggestions. The meal was exquisite. Well prepared and appetizing. Dessert was out of this world. Atmosphere was cozy.

Visited May 2014

Garner NC
“When in Mt. Airy-have a meal here!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 May 2014

We had a most enjoyable lunch here yesterday as we traveled through Mt. Airy. The place is very airy-clean and pleasantly decorated. The waitress was very attentive and friendly. I had grilled chicken and a smooth light and creamy Mac and Cheese along with a crusty roll. My husbands Angus beef burger was equally as yummy with a side of fresh cut fruit.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank yankeenc29
Mount Airy, North Carolina
“Mouthwatering Good”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 April 2014

Trio's is the best little secret of Mount Airy. The food is fantastic, always delicious, and plenty of it to satisfy. The atmosphere is classy and cozy. The service is prompt and professional. We have been there with friends or alone many times and have never been disappointed.

• Visited March 2014
Galax, Virginia
“Incredible”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 March 2014

My husband and I enjoyed a delightful Saturday lunch at Trio where the atmosphere, food, and service were incredible. I wasn't expecting much in a small town like Mount Airy and was amazed at the overall quality of Trio -- the menu was diverse, the restaurant was immaculate, and the service was prompt and courteous.

I enjoyed the salmon salad and my husband sampled the crab cakes -- both were fresh and flavorful with generous portions.

I look forward to a return trip in the near future.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank WendyNairobi
Minden, Louisiana
“A Great Treat”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 March 2014

We spent our honeymoon in Mount Airy during the Andy Griffith festival. In doing my research of what we would do this place was on my list.....we ate lunch and it was great. Sat beside a very interesting couple that were also new to the area. We loved our meal and for sure would go back if we are ever in the area again.

• Visited September 2013