“fun little place”

Round Peak Vineyard
Ranked #11 of 35 things to do in Mount Airy
Reviewed 14 October 2012

I love the tasting room, which is cozy and very personable. they bring the tasting to you instead of standing at a bar. out back is a lovely sitting area with a gorgeous view of the vineyards. the staff are friendly and knowledgeable, and the whole vibe is inviting. dog-friendly, too!

All reviews
"kari"
"mountains"
in 10 reviews

Reviewed 14 October 2012

My family and I love this winery. Our favorite time of the year to go is the summer during grill fest. We love the view, staff and wine. Basically we love everything about Round Peak

Reviewed 10 October 2012

My wife and I stopped at the Round Peak Winery and Brewery yesterday for a wine tasting. The people were very friendly and the wine was good. They have three different wine tasting flights: dry, semi-dry and sweet. I usually go for the dry wines. However we had a Living Social coupon that was good for a tasting of their Skull Camp wines which are the semi-dry wines. They were good. I plan to go back for the dry wine flight. They also brew beer there. I tried their two Octoberfest offerings and they were excellent!

Reviewed 8 October 2012

I'll start by saying I'm not a huge wine drinker...I tolerate it for the sake of my husband but I will say that I did enjoy the wine poured at Round Peak. The people were great and the tableside tasting was a nice touch. They have a great outdoor area here and encourage picnics on their expansive covered porch and grounds. We sat around sipping wine and muching snacks for hours and had a fabulous time here...will go back for sure.