“Lovely Winery”

Round Peak Vineyard
Ranked #11 of 36 things to do in Mount Airy
Reviewed 12 March 2013

This winery is a beautiful place to visit. It is lovely any time of year but especially nice in the spring and summer. The Saturday grill fests are not to be missed! This is definitely a hidden treasure.

Reviewed 13 December 2012

I've been visiting Round Peak since shortly after it opened, and loved what Ken and Kari have done since they took over. They have added on to the winery and also started a microbrewery. Kari recently held a wine tasting at The Living Room Coffeehouse and Wine Bar in Pilot Mountain, that was well attended, and the Living Room now carries a selection from Round Peak including the Skull Camp label. The views from the covered rear patio (and crush pad) over the vines to the mountains is spectacular, and a lovely place to watch the sun set (summer hours on Fri/Sat till sunset. Truly a hidden gem along the Yadkin Valley Wine Trail.

1  Thank bobh007
Reviewed 14 October 2012

I love the tasting room, which is cozy and very personable. they bring the tasting to you instead of standing at a bar. out back is a lovely sitting area with a gorgeous view of the vineyards. the staff are friendly and knowledgeable, and the whole vibe is inviting. dog-friendly, too!

Reviewed 14 October 2012

My family and I love this winery. Our favorite time of the year to go is the summer during grill fest. We love the view, staff and wine. Basically we love everything about Round Peak

Reviewed 10 October 2012

My wife and I stopped at the Round Peak Winery and Brewery yesterday for a wine tasting. The people were very friendly and the wine was good. They have three different wine tasting flights: dry, semi-dry and sweet. I usually go for the dry wines. However we had a Living Social coupon that was good for a tasting of their Skull Camp wines which are the semi-dry wines. They were good. I plan to go back for the dry wine flight. They also brew beer there. I tried their two Octoberfest offerings and they were excellent!