“Awesome Lunch”
Review of 13 Bones

13 Bones
Ranked #1 of 101 Restaurants in Mount Airy
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Muskegon, Michigan
“Awesome Lunch”
Reviewed 20 August 2014

Went here with some business colleagues and food was excellent. I had the Memphis ribs and they could've been eaten with a spoon. I ordered a side of the KC sauce to try and it was excellent as well. Most of the table had the original ribs with their secret recipe, and all of us came out with race reviews, full belles and ready for naps. Great joint. Sorry for no photos.

• Visited August 2014
2 Thank Gaweezinack

Mount Airy, North Carolina
“Wonderful food, great value”
Reviewed 11 August 2014

Every meal I've ever eaten at 13 Bones (and I've dined there quite a bit) is nothing less than delicious and wonderful. I dine in and order take-out frequently, and I'm always satisfied. The portions are large, food cooked perfectly, and the flavor is amazing. I love the blackened chicken salad, and the key lime cheesecake is my favorite dessert. Arrive early if you don't want to wait because everyone in Mount Airy (locals and visitors) love this place!!! Even the side items are awesome! Thanks 13 Bones!!!

3 Thank Jessica J
Chesterfield
“Great Place for great food”
Reviewed 10 August 2014

Staff was friendly and fast. Food was wonderful. I ordered a Ribeye steak which was hugh, the sweet potato was the best I 'v ever had. My husband had fish and shrimp, He loved them and he is a fussy fish eater. i tried the shrimp, they were wonderful, lightly breaded and a wonderful taste.

Visited August 2014
2 Thank RSemonco
Mount Airy, North Carolina
“Best place in Mt. Airy to eat a nice dinner.”
Reviewed 7 August 2014 via mobile

Consistently great place to eat. Great service and food. We've had several family get-togethers and a couple of Christmas gatherings with friends here. Always accommodating to large groups and never hear any complaints from the groups. We love it here.

Kernersville, North Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Ribs mmmmmmm!”
Reviewed 3 August 2014

We split a steak and ribs combo. The portions were generous and the service excellent. We loved the steak and ribs, they were perfectly prepared.