“New experience...Thai Food”

Thailand Cafe
Ranked #4 of 105 Restaurants in Mount Airy
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 29 May 2013

This food was wonderful. The service was beyond wonderful; the owners son was our server he was such a nice person and made us feel so welcomed. The place is so clean and fresh; the food is yummy. The food was freshly made and all the veggies and meats tasted so fressh.

We would recommend this place one hundred and ten percent.

A little gem in Mt Airy.

Reviewed 27 May 2013

Enjoyed the basil fried rice with chicken from the large varied selections based on a regular customer's recommendation and was not disappointed. Cheerful, courteous and efficient service.

Reviewed 19 May 2013

Great Thai food, reasonable price, comfortable atmosphere, and great service. The young man who served us was very friendly.

Reviewed 27 February 2013

Food here is great and everything that I tried I enjoyed. One of my favorites is the Cheese Rolls, Lettuce Wraps, and Pad Thai. Everything was wonderful and the owners are such nice people. They really treat the customers well and are attentive to the staff.

Reviewed 20 January 2013

My family visited today and was very impressed with the Pad Puk. I chose Tofu with it and had it mild in spice. It was very good. We also ordered the Basil Springs Rolls, delish. I was very pleased with the prices. Very inexpensive. Service was quick and especially friendly. Will definitely go back again!