“Pleased”

Good for: Cheap Eats, Groups, Child-friendly, Kids
Elkin, North Carolina
“Pleased”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 December 2013

We decided to give this place a try even though it doesn't look like much. I had the California burrito which was excellent and huge- took a lot home. My husband had the fajitas which were super fresh and well seasoned. Service was good too. We will go back.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank Livewiretrading

Boones Mill, Virginia
“Good Mexican”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 October 2013

One of the few places open on Sunday that my wife and I could find. The food and service were very good. We had a great meal.

Visited October 2013
2 Thank Tony H
Mount Airy, North Carolina
“Seasoned customer”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 September 2013

I've been a customer of this restaurant for many years. The best and most authentic Mexican food in town. Large portions of food. Great atmosphere. I've been here with a few people to a large crowd and service is always great. Wait staff friendly. Many places have one person over many tables but here there are always several employees working and everyone taken care of.

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank hondachick
Mount Airy, North Carolina, United States
“Best food since I left Texas”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 September 2013

Since moving to Mt. Airy a year and a half ago, I have tried all the mexican restarants in the area. This one has the best food compared to all the rest I havees tried. They have very hard working people who strive to do their best. The only disapointment I have seen is the very stingy customers who leave a couple of dollars but run them back and forth for items. Sad but true. Try their food and you will see. Much better than Chili Rojo!

• Visited September 2013
2 Thank Freda J
Southern Pines, North Carolina
“Cheap Beer & Yummy Food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 September 2013

Beer for 99 cents? That's right! It's certainly hard to pass up on a special like that. The food has also always been delicious, so I highly recommend this restaurant to others. The service, however, it sometimes hit or miss. We have dined there many times and sat with empty glasses or empty chip baskets, but, on other occasions, we were never left wanting anything.

• Visited August 2013