“Really good BBQ”

Little Richard's BBQ
Ranked #4 of 104 Restaurants in Mount Airy
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 4 April 2014

The restaurant has a nice ambiance, great bbq options and fabulous sauce. Great bbq slaw which is a rarity!

Reviewed 22 March 2014

Good Lexington style BBQ. Hush puppies are good. Portions are ample and BBQ is very good...choice of sauces. Chicken, ribs are available. Very casual dining, come as you are.

Reviewed 5 March 2014

This place is nasty-looking to me and so I have limited my patronage to call-in orders. The other problem is, I have driven across town on two occasions only to be told they had run out of whatever it was that I had ordered. This is no way to do, business, y'all, especially since the food ain' t that good anyway. The class-less, hickish, discourteous crew did not so much as offer me a free meal or some comparable entry, rain check or even a drink for my trouble, which many other eating establishments would do in a similar situation. This place is an insult to the real Little Richard and certainly hits a sour note with me.

1  Thank Tommy J
Reviewed 15 December 2013

We stayed in Mount Airy overnight and this was the highlight of the day this is one of the best BBQ places we have been to,the portions were great and the food fantastic especially the pulled pork. We went on a Friday night and it was busy so a little slow but worth the wait.

1  Thank Canadian T
Reviewed 25 November 2013

I have lived in Dobson NC, just outside of Mt Airy for almost 3 years and never stopped here until the other day...I was missing out, The food was really good..., the servings were a lot...the place was clean, the staff were great, very friendly ....Over all I thought it was very good and the price was not bad at all...

1  Thank Pamela H