“Local”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Mount Airy, North Carolina
“Local”
Reviewed 23 June 2014

I live in Mt Airy but I am from A place very close to Lexington, having said that I think Little Richards has good bbq and the have the BEST O Rings in Mt Airy! The prices are good, I have ALWAYS received good service from there too.

• Visited April 2014

“Second time's a charm”
Reviewed 19 June 2014 via mobile

Honestly we tried this place when they first opened and were not impressed. Was so much better this time. Smoke flavor was good. Sides were good. Mac n cheese needs some work but was ok. Fries and hushpuppies were good. Really needed honey butter. The fried chips were honestly some of the best we've ever had as well as the homemade ranch. Ribs were good but a little over sauced and over done on one side but it was late when we ate. Overall really enjoyed it and will definitely return.

Visited June 2014
Martinsville, Virginia
“Glad we tried them out.....”
Reviewed 30 May 2014

We saw this place while passing thru and decided to give it a try. We had the half rack platter with sides of potato salad and fried okra. We were surprised at how generous they were with their side portions. The ribs could have been a little more tender but were delicious nonetheless.

Good value for your money.

Visited May 2014
Powhatan, Virginia
“Great BBQ”
Reviewed 21 May 2014

The Minced BBQ was very good, service was prompt. The restruant is pleasant, typical BBQ Restruant. The fries are plentiful.

• Visited April 2014
“Pretty Good”
Reviewed 7 May 2014 via mobile

While visiting the area I have been several times. Once they were out of large buns. Once the waitress didn't come back to refill my drink so I had to walk up to the cashier and ask for a refill. Once the BBQ sauce that is supposed to be served warm but was cold. Only the first time that I went there was it a perfect visit which is why I kept going back hoping to get the same quality of service and food. That has not been the case. Overall the BBQ is good, prices are fair, and the service is OK. With that said I would go back again.

1 Thank David S