“First Time”

Lone Star Steakhouse
Ranked #29 of 101 Restaurants in Mount Airy
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Bar, Pub
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Salem, Virginia
“First Time”
Reviewed 17 March 2014

Ate here for the first time over the weekend, overall good experience. Service was very good, friendly and attentive. Prices were also the average price you expect to pay at a steak house. Food was good honestly out of the 4 steakhouses in Mount Airy I would have to say this is the best I've had, I've had let downs at some other establishments near this one that serve the same type of food. My sirloin was nice, juicy and fresh tasting. Baked potato and salad also good. Their menu is really the standard of most steakhouses. The only thing I didn't find that great was their onion appetizer, the flavor was good but it was almost like the cook didn't cut it enough and we had a tough time using our knives to cut it up. I would definitely come here again to enjoy another steak dinner.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank NoseOverTail

Mount Airy, North Carolina
“Loved it”
Reviewed 14 March 2014

We go to Lone Star frequently with our friends and have never had a bad experience. The food has always been very good and plentiful. We have always had great waiters or waitresses and the price is pretty good too. I love the fact that they have outdoor seating.

Visited January 2014
Mount Airy, North Carolina
“personal 2nd choice”
Reviewed 10 February 2014

because there are three steakhouses grouped right together it makes it easy to decide because they all serve almost the same stuff on their menus

Visited April 2013
Mt. Airy
“Great staff and service”
Reviewed 23 October 2013

Standard Lone Star menu, but with the well trained and dedicated servers, it is a great location for family to get together and enjoy a wonderful meal! They do a fantastic job in making you feel like you are the only customer they have.

• Visited October 2013
“Very nice Lone Star - friendly wait staff!”
Reviewed 15 October 2013

I eat at a lot of Lone Star restaurants, as I prefer a somewhat upscale atmosphere as opposed to a typical noisy bar.
I only has a few beers here, but my server at the bar Danielle was very friendly and welcoming. I would have stayed longer and had dinner but I was dead tired after a 10 hour drive. I most definitely would return to this Lone Star.

• Visited October 2013