“Love the food!”

Ranked #65 of 101 Restaurants in Mount Airy
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Description: Sagebrush is a casual dining Steakhouse. Our menu is full of appetizing items with an emphasis on hand-cut steaks. We also offer award winning ribs, fresh seafood & chicken, as well as a variety of garden fresh salads, appetizers, homemade desserts and a full bar. We pride ourselves in serving a great meal with value & variety in a family friendly environment. Dine In - Take Out - Catering
Mount Airy, North Carolina
“Love the food!”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

The service needs a little work, but the food is excellent! Love their salads, sweet tea, ranch dressing, and cheese fries!

Visited February 2014

Mount Airy, North Carolina
“third choice”
Reviewed 10 February 2014

i only made this my third because i already put the other two steak houses next store to this one at my one and two - they all serve steak, how can it be bad

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Shanndam
Elkin, North Carolina
“One Good, One Mediocre”
Reviewed 30 December 2013

We usually avoid chains but didn't feel like going to any of our regular restaurants so we decided to give Sagebrush a try. We were there for lunch and ordered the lunch specials. I had an open faced roast beef sandwich with mashed potatoes and spiced apples. The sandwich was really good with tender beef and gravy full of mushrooms. The apples were tasty too and complemented the sandwich. Husband had the Cesar chicken wrap that was mostly lettuce. I knew my 6'4" BIG hubby was going to be really hungry later! His lunch was just ok.

What was really good was the service. Wonderful, pleasant middle aged waitress with short, dark, curly hair. Wish I knew her name so I could thank her for the great service.

• Visited December 2013
Florence, South Carolina, United States
“BAD EXPERIENCE”
Reviewed 2 November 2013 via mobile

My family and I were in town for the Autumn Leaves Festival and we ended up at Sagebrush because the wait was too long at the restaurant we had planned on trying. This was next door and we only had to wait a few minutes to be seated. From the time the waitress took our order until we got our food was 1 1/2 hr. I order Sirloin steak ordered medium well like I always do, when I finally got it, it was well done and so tuff you couldn't chew it. My mom ordered New York Strip and it was the same way. She didn't give them a second chance to give her another steak but I did and then the steak they brought me was so rare I got furious and told them to take it back and I didn't want anything else from them. Needless to say none of us were happy and we will never go back! It was a horrible experience and we should have left when we heard the people in the booth next to us complaining about their food too!

Visited October 2013
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“A bargain”
Reviewed 4 September 2013

We had diner here with 21 of our friends. The staff was friendly and very accommodating for a group that size. We were all served quickly and the food was very good. Recommended.

Visited July 2013