“fantastic hamburgers”
Review of Cook Out

Cook Out
Ranked #56 of 104 Restaurants in Mount Airy
Reviewed 28 July 2014

I had a single-hubby had a double--these were excellent burgers--had shakes - they were thick and creamy--very good

Reviewed 23 July 2014

I love the combo platters at Cook Out. It is a great bargain for good fast food. You pick your main and choice of 2 sides , so you can mix and match.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Prices are fair but the combo meal has 2 sides. The burgers taste great but if you order the onion rings you only get 4 small rings. If you order the fries you get a smaller portion that the value fries at Wendy's, Burger King or McDonalds. They have no inside seating. Even with the small portions I would visit other locations that have inside dining, just not this one or any other ones that do not have inside. The locations that have inside dining seem to have better service.

Reviewed 28 October 2013

The food and prices were great. If you get a tray then you get two sides. Sides arent just french fries or onion rings. You could also get a corn dog, chicken nuggets, hushpuppies, or chilli as a side. The cheeseburger was not the frozen patty like other places serve. Two people could eat for one low price.

Reviewed 19 August 2013

In addition to excellent fries and onion rings, you can add a hot dog, slaw, corn dog, chili, a chicken quesadilla and more. The hamburger comes your way and it was juicy. I ate most of the fries on my way home as I love them hot. I poured hot dog chili over those that remained when I got home.
That made them even better. I chose a Cheerwine and used my blender to mix what was left with additional ice and made a slushy.